Tics

Prompt: Tourettes syndrome

Word count: 1948
Please Leave comments I love reading them
———————————-

George handed Dream a cube. It was one the fidget things, that have little buttons and gears on the sides. Dream laughed at the childish toy.
The hope was he'd relax a little bit.

They were going to meet up with Sapnap, quackity, and karl. The five deciding to go to the mall.
This sounds like a fine plan, and it usually would be.

Except for today was one of the days dream couldn't contain his tics.
The blond had be diagnosed with Tourette's syndrome when he was almost nine. Each day was a struggle with his own mind.

Uncontrollable movements, yelling randomly, or even the large bruises, from accidentally hitting himself.
Each day was a flip of a coin. Some days, tics could be more relaxed and less violent. Though, other days would be hell. Those days were when tic attacks hit hard.
...

George smiled, as dream and him walked into the mall. The brunette couldn't help but find some of dreams tics cute. Not the ones that Hurt him, but the little sounds he made.

And he was making them at that moment. Quiet yelps, whistles, flicking his hands, or even just random phrases he picked up.

They eventually made it to the store they all agreed to meet at. Dream had a dopey smile on his face, while greeting their other friends. Karl hugging the blond, while dream babbled out a phrase he heard prior.

Everyone in their friend group adored dream. He always brightened a room with his humour and lovable laugh.

"Oh, this would look good on you"
Quackity said while handing Dream a pair of earrings. The blond being the only one in group with his ears pierced.

Dream reached for them and nodded. He did genuinely like them. Suddenly dream threw the earrings back at quackity. He really didn't mean to, but a tic he had was to throw whatever he held.

"Omg! I'm so sorry!"

Quackity only laughed and picked them from off the ground. Dream smiled sheepishly, as his shoulders ticked back.

The friends continued to walk around the mall, getting occasional stares from people seeing dream tic.

The more people stared, and pointed, Dream became more and more stressed. He was causing a scene. And felt extremely guilty for embarrassing is friends.

When they stopped to look at the mall map, Dream leaned to whisper something to his boyfriend.

"George.. there are people- looking at us"
He said while a whistle forced its way through.

Before George could answer, dreams head jolted back. Sapnap was talking to karl, and quackity suddenly began to speak to George.

The stress was causing dreams quiet tics to escalate. He couldn't help the yell that came out of his mouth. Quickly smacking his hand over his mouth, as Sapnap Gave him a pity look. Truly feeling bad every time, dreams tics caused him anxiety.

Deciding that enough people were looking at him, Dream began to talk to Sapnap and karl.

"Guys, can we- FUCK" dreams face going red at the random cursing. Especially in the context.