You're so stupid(but love you anyway)

Prompt: (requested) Dream accidentally breaks his arm

This is just a reminder —> please don't be shy or embarrassed to request something. I'll write anything with zero judgment. Even if you just want to request a very specific detail to add into a chapter.

My dms are always open if you want to request, or even just want to vent. You guys matter ❤️❤️

Words: 2138
——————————————————

Dream and George were skateboarding. Sapnap had taught him how, and now he was teaching George.

They were on the pavement of their driveway. It was decently large so there was plenty of space.

Dream was still pretty new to skateboarding, but still really enjoyed it. He was happy to show George the things he'd learned from Sapnap. Hoping the other would be impressed and proud of him.

So as George tied is shoe, he was happy to see Dream walk over with two skateboards.

"Are you ready?" Dream smiled. Eyes gleaming with excitement.

Nodding, George took one of the skateboards from dream. Silently admiring the others hands while doing so.

Dream began to babble on about his thoughts, as George listener contently. Setting the skateboard down gently.

Dream held George's waist as he stepped onto the board. Wobbling slightly, holding tight onto dreams shoulders.

They both giggled at George's clear panic when the board began to slip from his feet. Going in for a hug, in hopes Dream would catch him when the board fully slipped.

Dream held tightly onto his boyfriend. Attempting to steady him on the board whilst keeping the board in place.
He admired his efforts when George didn't immediately fall off.

Holding the brunettes hand, Dream guided him down their driveway. It was slow, but fast enough for George to feel happy.

"You're doing so good!" Dream giggled. Speeding up slightly.

Scoffing, George let go of dreams palm. Rolling on the skateboard without the help of his boyfriend.

The two continued to practice their skateboarding. George just going up and down the driveway, and Dream trying to do kick flips.

George couldn't help but awe at seeing Dream stumble in the grass. Trying to do a kick-flip.

Soon enough, George heard the sounds of Dream celebrating. The other rushing over to him with a wide smile.

"I did it! George I did it!!" Dream said happily. Bouncing on his heels, and stimming his hands.

"Yeah?" George intrigued. Stopping the skateboard in its path, and focusing on dreams excitement.

Dream had the prettiest smile on his face. Showing George the new trick he learned.

George gave him a tender smile. Showing how proud he was of him. Even if it was just a skateboard trick, he knew it meant a lot to dream.

"That's so cool baby," George grinned. Walking closer to dream.
The brunette gave Dream a quick kiss. Applauding him for his efforts.

Dreams heart fluttered at the praise. Going back to just going up and down the driveway. He felt accomplished and simply wanted to mindlessly ride on the board.

George was sat on his skateboard. It was on the grass and on his phone. Responding to a few texts he'd gotten.

Dream was picking up speed on the driveway. It had a slight downslope, and he didn't realize there was rocks in his path.