Schizophrenia

Prompt: (requested) schizophrenia

**i did my best for research, this is a serious thing people have to go through. I'm sorry if anything off I'll do my best to fix it**

Word count: 1777
———————-——————————-

George was fast asleep on the couch. Dream doing something in his office, and Sapnap sleeping in his room.

The house was quiet, as cloudy sunlight fluttered through the windows. Making a shade of beautiful golden hour.

It was relatively peaceful. Which was strange.

You'd already think a house with three twenty year olds, would not be peaceful. But it was. Often calm and collected.

That is what George and Sapnap felt at least.

Dream.
Dream was the one who was never fully peaceful. He'd been diagnosed with schizophrenia at nineteen, and had never really been the same. Almost never feeling at peace, his brain making awful scenes he'd have to live through.

Of course he did his best to stay positive, but it was hard. He was on anti-depressants, pills to stop hallucinations, and all sorts of medication. Topping it off with his adhd meds too.

The schizophrenia made dream a paranoid wreck. He'd hear voices, constantly making fun of him. Or even see terrible things, not knowing if they were real or not.

It was almost like the worst kind of derealization. He knew after it wasn't real, but in the time, he'd have no clue. Absolutely terror and fear overbearing him.

It came in waves, and they crashed at the shore of his patience. Causing several depressive episodes.

He'd see people, bugs, irrational fears, almost anything. He wasn't safe from anything. Constant desperation for a cure to the mental illness that made his life hell.

.........

It was a relatively nice day. The sun glistened through the world wonderfully, making the outside hot and humid.

George was peacefully resting from the night prior. After going to bed at four in the morning, a nap was mandatory.
Brown hair fell onto the many pillows and blankets.

"GEORGE!"

"What?-" the other asked. Just being awoken from a nap.

"GEORGE HELP ME PLEASE! IM SCARED, PLEASE HELP ME" Dream wailed. A Crazy look in his usually sweet eyes. His eyes usually being adoring and perfect, instead, I they were proper fearful.

"Dream.? What are you talking about?"

"HES GONNA GET ME, GEORGE"

"Who? No one is here"

"HELP PLEASE. PLEASE GEORGE DO SOMETHING" Dream wailed. Water dripping from his tear ducts. Absolutely in a state of unawareness.

George brought Dream into his arms and held him. Trying to do something to make him feel better, when in reality, nothing could be done.

It took George a minute to understand what was even going on. He'd obviously helped his adoring boyfriend before, with other scary hallucinations.

"Baby, no one is here, alright? You're hallucinating"

"HES RIGHT THERE- OH MY GOD GEORGE HES COMING CLOSER!!"

The brunette knew no one was there, yet he still looked. Of course, nobody was there. Dream covered his face and curled into George. Begging for the comfort George seemed to radiate.