Age Regression pt 4

Prompt: (requested like 7x) read the title.

Words: 2145
————————————————-

George was laying beside Dream. Both boys relaxing into the soft sheets, and overall blissful.
George could feel dreams steady heartbeat, and soft breaths he'd let out from sleep.

Dream had fallen asleep a couple hours prior.
He was in little space, and just wanted to nap. Dream had demanded George's attention, and this included while he was sleeping.

The blond had a tight grasp on George's arm while he was napping. Making sure he couldn't get up and leave.

George could wiggle his way out of dreams grasp, but didn't want to upset him. Dream deserved some sweet attention.

Turning to face george, Dream felt himself on the brink of waking up. He didn't really want to wake up yet, so he tried to snuggle his face into George's chest.
He felt a gentle hand run through his hair, and calm him more.

Dream wasn't aware that he was still in little space. Usually he'd wake up, and feel older. So he assumed this was the same.
George also thought Dream was back to his usual headspace.

That was until Dream groaned hastily. Suddenly feeling mad at the fact he was awake. He didn't want to be awake yet, but he was.
Sending him to become agitated quickly.

Noticing, George stopped playing with dreams hair. Thinking that was why he looked so upset.

Flopping away from George onto his back, Dream whined loudly. He wanted to sleep longer, but he wasn't tired. Laying down aimlessly wouldn't do anything to help his situation, and he was officially mad.

Because of his little headspace, Dream didn't know how to handle the emotions he was feeling. If was aware he was little, he would ask George to help him, but he was completely lost in his own mind.

"Are you okay?" George questioned.

"No!" He wailed. Grabbing his hair to pull it.

Dream kicked his legs in frustration, babbling out complaints. Wanting to fall back asleep, even though he just woke up.

By now, George had realized what was going on. Dream was still feeling little.
The brunette was trying to come up with questions to ask, so he could ground him to little space easier.

"Do you know how old you feel?" George hesitantly asked.

"I'm not regressed!" Dream cried. He was probably feeling only 3, or 4 years old, yet still thought he was his normal age.

George could tell where this morning was going. Dream was most likely gonna throw a tantrum, and fuss about.

Trying to think of ways to calm him, George suggested a bath. He knew Dream always liked them, and it may calm his boiling frustration.

"I don' wanna have a bath!" He slurred. Only proving more he was regressed.

George wasn't going to force him, but he did think it was a good idea. Hoping he'd change his mind.

Dream wasn't thinking properly. Being far too young to understand how to deal with being upset. He mad, and very angry.

George tried to get Dream to relax. Bringing his hand to meet dreams forearm.
Then suddenly, Dream slapped his hand away.

He whined and kicked.
The blond was beyond a point of stopping the tantrum. He wasn't crying, but looked as though he may.

"Dream. No hitting." George strictly stated.