Aftercare

Promt: aftercare my beloved <3

Word count: 1042
———————————————————-

Both boys hovering beside each other. George on top, and Dream lay below.
The two were infatuated with the feeling of stillness. Only their heaving chest moving, both trying to catch their breath.

Dream tilted his head up, to pull George into a kiss. No hidden lust, just a quick peck. Only love and genuine fondness.

George smiled as he sat back, being level with dream, now.
"Stay here, I'll run a bath for you"

The blonde whining at loosing George's touch.
Clearly just coming out of a subspace.
He was tired and groggy, just wanted to go to sleep.
Dream practically forced his eyelids open, as he awaited George's return.

Of course, he didn't have to wait long. George had come back from the bathroom, washed up, and in his pyjamas. Which happened to just be boxers and a hoodie. Similar to what dream wore, only his having a t shirt instead.

The brunette boy, reached for his lovers upper arms. Pulling him up, and walking him towards the bathroom.

Dream lazily leaned into the touch, as he was too tired to care if he washed or not.
George let dream get in, as he reached for a wet cloth.

"I wanna sleep" dream groaned as he found himself on the brink of sleep.

"We can cuddle after, you need to be cleaned first."

The older leaned over, to wave the damp fabric through the water, collecting the soapy water in its path.
He gently began to rub dreams shoulders, and back. Letting the warm water cleanse his skin cells.

"You're so pretty, Dream"

Dream aw'd at the slight praise. Loving the way his boyfriend could be so directing and digressional, yet so soft and kind to him after.

George continued to rinse off any sweat or discomfort, admiring dreams body.
He loved the freckles that went down his back, his hairs natural curl, or even little birthmarks only he would be able to see.

The dirty blonde was quite literally, falling asleep. He was doing the thing where you start leaning forward, then your body makes you shoot up. Usually in a confused daze.

"You are adorable, oh my god"

Dream just leaned towards the side of the bathtub that George was also leaning over.
Letting his forehead rest on George's shoulder.

His boyfriends immediate being reaction to kiss the top of his head. Muscle memory almost.

(It's currently 4:04am, just thought i should point that out)

George was finished washing his upper body, when ruffled the back of dreams wet hair.
He began to wash his thighs, admiring his work on leaving hickies all over this boyfriend.

Love bites were left all over the man. Some darker where George knew he was sensitive.

Dream whimpered at George leaving yet another dark spot on his neck. Loving how gentle and loving he was while doing it.

"This alright?" He gestured to dreams inner thighs.

Dream nodded into his head as he felt George wipe his more sensitive areas. It was embarrassing to him as George was clothed, and wasn't in the bath with him. Just leaned over the side.
The blonde hid his face closer into the brunettes hoodie, as George cleaned him.

George giggled at dreams embarrassed reaction, and lifting his face so their noses were almost touching.
He leaned in and gave him loving little pecks and sweet kisses. Showering his boyfriend in fetching love.

"Gorgeous"

Dream was bright red as George was almost finished.
"Spread your legs a bit"

Dream shook his head and let out a muffled groan. Still face first in George shoulder.

"Is this not okay?" George panicked, as he thought he overstepped a boundary the other had.

"No it's fine.. it's just- embarrassing.."

He giggled at the response, waiting for Dream to spread his legs just slightly.

"Baby, I just railed you into next week. I don't think there's anything I haven't seen"

The two both chuckled, and Dream complied.
Dream was still flushed red, and not daring to look at George. Still feeling slightly exposed.
———————-

"Okay, let's get you dried off"

George reached for a towel, and put both of his hands underneath it. He lifted dreams under arms, with the towel. Then wrapping it around him.

He helped his boyfriend out, letting him sit on the side of the bathtub. George dried the now wet fluffy hair, ruffling it while doing so.
Drying dreams chest, arms, and so forth.

"You're so beautiful"

He couldn't help but smile at dream still having cute reactions to his compliments.
The brown haired boy kissed a scar on his shoulder, most likely from childhood. Then walking get Dream a shirt.

"One second, I'll be right back.

Dream put on the boxers George had left for him, feeling slightly less exposed now.

The shorter returned moments after, with a large t-shirt.
He pulled it over his head, and let it fall over him.

He felt a sense of clarity as he now wasn't on full display, while George wasn't.
Finally succumbing to George's loving touches.
The older walked dream back to the bed, now having clean sheets.

George turned the brightness of the red leds down, making the room dark and beauteous.
Both of them getting under the blankets.

It was a enriching feeling. The soft sheets on skin, and the skin on skin contact itself.
George laying on his back, and Dream bear hugging him. His blonde hair tickling George's  neck.

Dream was laced out, and tender. It hurt to move his thighs, but he'd let it slide for  moments like these after.
George rubbed his back, trailing finger down the nape of his spine.
Dream shivering at the feeling, enjoying it nonetheless.

The brunette moved his hand up and down the others back. Lovingly putting slight pressure, knowing it would feel nice.

Dream let a muffled whimper and pleasurable groan leave his lips, feeling sleep draw near.
He squeezed George slightly, and felt himself loose touch with reality. Exhaustion washing over his entire body, as he fell asleep completely.

George smiled at dreams little snores. Hearing them clearly, as his head was right beside his ear. Him too, letting himself sleep along with the boy.