Still sick

More sickfics bc I love writing them
Word count: 1748

Tw: vomit
—————————————

George was passed out. Completely lost in the world of sleep. Not a care in the world, as he slept away the hours of the night. He almost in a daze of comfort and relaxation.

Suddenly, he heard his door being opened. Being to tired to care, he turned to the side. Maybe it was patches pushing it open?

Within seconds, he was gone again. Resting into the soft bed, loosing touch with reality.
—————

Dream opened the door to George's bedroom. He was visiting from florida, and was staying with George. He had the guest bedroom, while George stayed in his room.

It was all going well. Once he had been picked up from the airport, the two were inseparable. Always being mere feet from each other.

They watched movies, critiquing the plot, had dinner out, and planned some steam ideas.
It was enjoyable, and overall very virtuous.

That was until Dream started feeling nauseous. Deciding to chug some water, in hopes to fix the issue. If anything, it made it worse. As he was now bloated and uncomfortable.

The blonde had just went to sleep, only praying the feeling would decease.

Sometime in the night, Dream had been awoken. Which was odd. There was no sudden sounds, lights, or anything really. He had also just been severely jet lagged.

And before he could figure out why he was awake, a queasy feeling began to flood through him.
Having no time to react, the contents of his dinner came rushing back up. Travelling through his throat, and out his mouth.

It was so fast. He had basically only woken up, to then lean over and puke. All in the span of seven seconds.

It was quite literally a sickening feeling. When dream realized he had just thrown up on his best friends guest bed, he almost wanted to puke again.
He was so embarrassed, and had no idea what to do.

Would George be mad? Should he wake him up? Clean it himself? Blame it on the cat?

He only wanted to disappear. Moments became minutes, as he plotted a way to get out of this. Sighing in defeat, he got up. Walking to George's room, trying to remember what door it was.
The journey only reminding him that he wasn't in his house. Making it all worse. 

So he approached George's door with weariness and a bad feeling burning in his gut.

He watched George turn over, as he played with his hands. Trying to once again get out the situation.
He gulped, as he gently shook George. Hoping one nudge was enough to wake him.

It wasn't.

He heard George's low groan after, and felt terrible. He felt like a little kid going to tell his parents something happened.

He shook George again, this time george awoke. The brunette taking a minute to grasp the fact he was indeed awake.
——————

George glanced around the dark room, seeing Dream staring down. Not making eye contact, clearly discomforted by something.

George was in a irritated mood already. Shooting Dream a furious look. Not even caring if he was upset by it. Only being pissed about being woken up.

"What do you want, Dream?" He barked.

Feeling slightly bad for snapping, but man was he boiling with rage.
The silence spoke for itself. Dream feeling like a terrible friend for messing up George's sheets. While George felt slightly bad for loosing his cool. At something so small, too.