Fans are nice?

Prompt: (requested) Dream being nervous to meet fans for the first time

What is the best chapter of this book?
(In your guy's opinion)

Words: 1364
————————————————-

"I need to look good, George! Does this shirt look okay? Does it go okay with my pants? What about my hair-"

"Dream!" George interrupted. Grabbing dreams upper arms to ground him.
"You look absolutely gorgeous, okay? I know they'll think you're stunning" George reassured.

Smiling, Dream sighed. Fiddling with the sleeves of his shirt, he looked at himself in the hotel room mirror. He hoped he looked decently presentable.

It was their first day of twitchcon. Both were excited, and scared at the same time. Dream having far more anxiousness then george.

After years of being confined to his own house, Dream was not the best with confidence socially. Being extremely nervous to talk to people in real life, as he spent so long only taking to Sapnap face to face.

"I'll be right by your side all day" George smiled happily.
"Do you remember what we practiced?"

Nodding, Dream held tighter onto George's hand.
George and him had practiced taking deep breaths. The brunette had made an effort to reassure Dream he'd be okay. Which helped significantly towards dreams confidence.

Even if it seemed simple, it was something Dream would often forget to do when he was nervous.

As they walked out of their hotel room, they saw some other content creators making their way to the lobby. Dream was the most nervous he'd ever been, as this was the first time he'd be meeting fans ever.

George had met countless fans before, and had told Dream it was actually very nice. It was amazing to know he had a positive impact of their lives.

It only put more pressure on Dream. knowing how much he had an impact on people's lives, he couldn't mess it up.

And so, he made it to the lobby where creators were greeting fans who stayed in the same hotel.

George walked around, and Dream followed close behind. Being careful not to leave the brunettes side. Practically following him like a lost puppy.

George was trying to come up with ways to calm Dream down, as they walked towards the main entrance of the hotel.

Dream was already fidgety from adhd, but the nervousness made him spiral. Going from playing with the sleeve of shirt, to his whole body trembling.

"Okay- dream, let's get you some water?" George asked suddenly. Worrying about his boyfriend more as each second passed.

Dream stared for a moment, before nodding and blinking a few times. Trying to get his bearings even a little bit.

George guided Dream towards the gift shop. Hoping to get him a bottle of water, or something to eat. Anything to calm him down.

"Hey, dream.. look at me, are you okay?" George calmly asked. Watching how Dream looked like he was about to pass out.

"I don't feel good-" dream babbled, as he put his hand on his forehead.

George could see the visible anxiousness on his face, and was considering taking Dream back up to their room.

The brunette could see the signs that Dream was going to have an anxiety attack.
Taking him to sit on one of the chairs that were by the wall.

Green eyes darted around the room. Desperately trying to look at something that would magically calm him down.