Fever

Prompt: (requested) yet another sickfic

My apologies if this seems rushed
Words: 1468
———————————————————

Pressing the thermometer under dreams tongue, George sighed.
Dream had been on the verge of being sick all week and now it had finally happened. The quick beeps of the thermometer only proving that.

"112?" George gasped. Seeing the extremely high temperature, and his boyfriend disheveled body language.

He was extremely slow to react to things, and very hesitant to move. Exhaustion causing the blond to basically be chained to his bed.

"Is that bad?" Dream asked.

"You're almost 15 degree above what you should be" George said softly.

He had to be careful about how loud he spoke recently. Dreams head being suddenly sensitive to noises. Causing awful migraines to burn at his brain.

It was clear he had a fever from his overall weakness. The resistance to move, and his loss of appetite in the past few days.

The Florida sun was resting just under the clouds. A pink sunset lighting up dreams room.

Pouting, Dream scoffed. Knowing George was going to baby the shit out of him. He was an adult, but secretly enjoyed to genuine care he felt when George tended to him when he was ill.

"We'll just take it easy today, alright?" George smiled lovingly. Cupping his hand along the side of dreams cheek.

Nodding, Dream sniffled quietly. Letting George stand him up, and help him out of the sheets. Feeling the way the soft fabric passed along his skin.

The carpet along the floor felt soft against his feet. Yet his whole body felt so incredibly hot. Sweat even pooling at his hairline and hands. Despite the fact he was wearing a thin oversized shirt, and basketball shorts.

George didn't seem to care about the sudden clamminess to dreams palms, as he held his hand tightly. Needing to guide the other, as he was so out of it, he'd most likely walk into something.

The lights from the bathroom were bright but welcomed them. The brunette moving dream to sit on the closed toilet lid.

"You'll like this I promise" George giggled. Wetting a cloth with cool water.

Tilting his head slightly, Dream hummed in agreement. Fully letting George take control.

The brunette kneeled in front of the other as he dragged the damp cloth over his cheeks and forehead. Picking up sweat and cleansing his skin.

George had a gentle grasp on his jaw as he wiped away moisture. Making dreams slightly tanner skin feel clean.

When he was done wiping his face, George quickly left a quick peck of a kiss on his lips. Nothing too long in order to not get dreams fever.

"Wanna cuddle, and watch tv?" George grinned.

Agreeing sheepishly, Dream looked around the room in a hazy way. His head was hurting from the lights, as he squinted.

George seemed to pick up on the others sudden discomfort, and quickly lead him out of the bathroom.

Babbling random thoughts to him, while dream only nodded. He was listening, but couldn't comprehend how to answer in his dizzy state.

George felt the shivers of his boyfriend, and opened their bedroom drawer. Passing Dream his favourite pair of socks, and waiting for him to put them on.