Chapter 65

"Michonne get Anubis, Andre, Patrick and Luke to the hospital wing beside Luna, you may remain behind if you wish, but we need everyone we can get out there. Dale you stay in prison beside the door, keep an eye on anyone coming down the corridor, anyone that isn't us shoot them." Harry informed Michonne and Dale as he rounded on them, there was nowhere safer for the kids to be right now than with Luna, she would protect them even if this all went to hell and they all died, not that it would happen he wouldn't allow his people to be hurt when he had the power to stop it - even if it was the last time he was able to protect them.

"Merle, get to the roof, stick to the area we discussed, it's best protected," Harry informed Merle, "Daryl you can go with him if you like." knowing the brothers liked to stick together. Merle nodded knowing what Harry meant, he'd made it so it had some spells around the area to give him added protection knowing he liked to be up high and unseen when he was shooting.

"The rest of you stick to the points where you've got safety, take at least one of Rick's group so they know where to go," Harry informed the rest of them, there was also more ammo dumps where the 'safety' hiding spots were in case they were attacked and had no way to refill, they all knew this so they'd be as safe as he could get them. "No shooting until I've gotten Sophia away from potential gunfire."

Once they all gave their understanding of the orders and had their weapons, Harry making sure they did, he said, "Then lets go!" with that they began to make their way out of the prison, going through side doors or up ladders to get to their destination, each of them exhausted but more than ready to defend their home.

Harry's heart sank when he noticed that Sophia was outside the prison gates, a gun pointed at her by someone they all recognized by the picture Harry had drawn of him, the Governor. She was scared, he could see that but she was staying strong, she wasn't crying. They had a bloody tank with them, pointed at the prison, men with guns were spread out, they meant business, fuck, how was he supposed to keep everyone safe? Michonne who had come out looked likely to be sick; she kept Carol back as she screamed for her daughter.

Harry walked towards the gates, ignoring the guns pointed at him, "In!" he snapped to Hela, who was whining at the fact her human was no longer with her. One word was all he needed to say, as Hela whined at him before trotting away, looking as though Harry had hurt her feelings.

"What do you want?" Harry stated sharply, watching the Governor closely, especially where the damn finger was on the gun, first sign of him going to use it he would do whatever he needed, he wasn't going to let Carol down or go back on his word. He loved Sophia, and would die to protect her.

"The prison and your supplies," the Governor said, a charming smile on his face as if he wasn't threatening them, "And you stole someone from me, I want her back or I will put a bullet in her brain." he gestured to Sophia.

"And then what? Shoot us all in the back?" Harry said sardonically, "What's wrong already run out of the supplies you got from the army men you killed? Or the group you decided to off for the sake of it?" he knew this man wouldn't let them survive this encounter, he had plans to kill them all just for a prison and supplies. He probably shouldn't be pissing him off considering he had Sophia but he'd never reacted well to someone threatening him or the people he had cared about. No, he couldn't risk her, deciding what to do, he added, "I've dealt with men like you, my whole life; you want it simply because someone else has it, throwing down a temper tantrum."

"There are no men like me," the Governor stated smugly, his finger beginning to tighten on the trigger, and Harry reacted quickly, Apparating in front of Sophia, the shots went off so quick that he didn't feel the initial pain as the bullets lodged themselves in his body. He felt himself falling through, cursing himself, perhaps it hadn't been the best plan after all, grabbing a hold of Sophia as he fell, he Apparated back to the safety behind the wards, as the gunfire started on both sides.