3

Dai's Group Headquarters, President's Office.

Dai Luolin and Sang Jiuchi sat face to face on the sofa with the black tea just brewed in front of them.

Dai Luolin couldn't help but looked at Sang Jiuchi more.

The young man in front of him looked only twenty-one or two years old, and he was just about 1.75 meters tall.

His facial features are exquisite and handsome, but what makes people unable to take their eyes off the most is his crystal clear eyes, like the vast sky wrapped in thousands of stars.

The young man sits on the sofa at will, giving people a sense of contradiction that is both alienated and seductive, which is really wonderful.

While Dai Luolin was observing Sang Jiuchi, Sang Jiuchi was also looking at Dai Luolin.

Dai Luolin was strong and tall, more than 1.9 meters tall.

The man's solemn and cold facial features are as handsome as sharp edges, and his body exudes a cold aura that no strangers should approach, with a natural sense of oppression.

His falcon-like eyes were scrutinized with deep scrutiny, and through the black shirt with two buttons unbuttoned, he could faintly see his firm and beautiful chest muscles.

If Sang Jiuchi is just a cannon fodder villain in this plane, then Dai Luolin is the villain BOSS.

In the world story, Dai Luolin is the enemy of Song Qing everywhere. The Dai Group has always been the overlord of the electronic technology industry. After the transformation of the Song Group, it began to have many business conflicts with the Dai Corporation.

In order to stabilize his position in the group, Dai Luolin did everything possible. And every time in a critical moment, Song Qing can always turn the evil into good with the help of Zhou Lichuan.

Dai Luolin also treated Zhou Lichuan differently because of his stubbornness, and wanted to take him as his own.

Song Qing is the world's top hacker. In order to protect Zhou Lichuan, Song Qing took offense as defense and hacked away Dai Luolin's business secrets. Dai Luolin suffered heavy losses. After knowing the truth, he wanted to kill Song Qing, but he was killed in Song Qing's self-defense.

After Dai Luo's death, Song Qing quickly annexed the Dai Group. Since then, his business has flourished and he has quickly built his own electronic technology empire.

At this point in time, it should be that Dai Luolin has already revealed that he likes Zhou Lichuan, and Song and Dai have changed from concealed bars to open bars.

Sang Jiuchi asked Dai Luolin curiously, "Do you like Zhou Lichuan?"

Dai Luolin frowned and carefully searched his memory, "Who is Zhou Lichuan?"

Sang Jiuchi sighed softly and shook his head, "An irrelevant person."

Sure enough, not a single punctuation mark in the world plot can be trusted.

"You are looking for me for..." "I am looking for you for..."

Almost at the same time, the two spoke in unison, and then cut off the next sentence in each other's words.

In the end, Sang Jiuchi was the first to speak, "I probably know why you are looking for me, it's because of my firewall."

Dai Luolin was noncommittal.

It's no secret that he once looked in the industry for stronger firewalls.

Sang Jiuchi took out the laptop in his backpack, opened it and turned to Dai Luolin, "Congratulations, you found the right person. Next, I would like to solemnly recommend this firewall to Mr. Dai, the macrophage spider web."