36

Sang Jiuchi carefully looked at the changes in the scales, but when he lowered his eyes, he was in a trance, and was shaken by something bright.

Sang Jiuchi squinted and tilted his head to look over, and saw his shiny hair at a glance, "..."

Sang Jiuchi stood up from the water with a bang!

The light faded away, the hair turned black, and the fish tail turned into long legs.

Sang Jiuchi shivered with goosebumps and jumped out of the water as if running away, [F001, explain to me. 】

F001 smiled faintly, [It should be... a side effect of physical strengthening. 】

[Although the spirit level of mermaids in this plane is generally higher than that of humans, the body of mermaids is relatively weak. From ancient times to the present, the mermaid with the highest physical level is only A-level. ] F001 starts to look at the settings of this plane, [I found it, according to the plane settings, the appearance of the mermaid is linked to the level of the body. The higher the level of the body, the more beautiful the appearance of the mermaid. 】

Sang Jiuchi's breathing stopped for two seconds, and F001 quickly explained: [Of course, it is only in the form of a mermaid, but there is no change in the form of a human. 】

Sang Jiuchi finally regained his breath, and he doesn't want to soak in water any more in the short term.

...

In the palace, the prince frowned when he heard the report of the servant, "You mean that Su Ming and the man entered the general's mansion one after the other? Did you see the man's appearance clearly?"

In order to find the contact information of the little beauty, he arranged for someone to follow the little beauty early in the morning.

The dark guard knelt on the ground, "Sorry, His Royal Highness. General Su Ming's mental strength is very strong. At first, I was afraid of being discovered, so I didn't get too close. So I didn't see the man's appearance clearly."

The prince asked again, "Did you see the carriage driving directly into the General's Mansion? Did the carriage leave later?"

Dark Guard: "Go back to His Royal Highness, no. I stayed outside all night, and no carriage came out."

The prince laughed, "I only thought that Su Ming was a little beauty who only came here to fall in love with, but I didn't expect it to be Jinwu Zangjiao. He is so courageous to treat the noble third prince of the mermaid family like this."

The dark guard hesitated for a moment, "His Royal Highness, is it possible that that person is the third prince of the mermaid?"

The prince denied, "I know better than anyone what Sang Jiuchi's personality is. He is bigger than Prince Blue Ocean, and he is very reserved and old-fashioned. Not to mention that he has a marriage contract now, even if there is no such thing as a marriage contract, he will not step forward. will step in."

The dark guard didn't say anything, just knelt down on one knee, waiting for His Royal Highness's next arrangement.

Suddenly, a screeching sound came from overhead, followed by the sound of water-stained glue.

The dark guard's head sank more and more downward.

The prince is currently using the mermaid that was auctioned in the underground to heal his wounds, and he returned to his dormitory last night after sending off the blue ocean prince.

There is a secret compartment in his dormitory, and the secret compartment is connected to the underground secret room.

The little mermaids he auctioned were hidden in the secret room by him.