48

On weekends, busy with postgraduate entrance examinations, dating and dating, there are still a few dance students practicing dance.

In order to facilitate the students to practice dance, the dance practice rooms are separated into separate compartments.

The entire first floor of the Dance Department is a dance practice room, and each room is soundproofed.

Sang Jiuchi stepped on the white shoes and walked into the first floor, and bumped into two classmates.

A man and a woman were holding hands, and they were walking around talking and laughing. When they saw Sang Jiuchi like a mouse meeting a cat, they clenched their tails and greeted them tremblingly, "Sang... Hello, Senior Sang."

Because Sang Jiuchi is a graduate student, in addition to dancing in class, he sometimes helps his tutor to teach his juniors and juniors.

Sang Jiuchi nodded lightly, "You come to practice dancing?"

The two people who were suddenly cued by Sang Jiuchi were stunned again.

The two let go of their clenched hands and lowered their avatars, waiting for the head teacher to talk.

After hesitating for a while, the boy said, "Want to come and practice the pas de deux for a while, and the seniors also come to practice the dance?"

Sang Jiuchi shook his head and glanced at the long corridor with cold eyes, "No, I'm coming to class."

The two shivered again with fright. They looked at each other and saw sympathy in each other's eyes.

Senior Sang sometimes helps the basic skills teacher to give them a substitute lesson.

At first, they were glad that they could finally meet the elusive senior Sang, but Sang Jiuchi gave them a ruthless dismount.

Because everyone has practiced dance for a long time, the basic skills are very solid, and the basic skills teacher also passed one class with one eye closed.

And Sang Jiuchi's class seemed to bring them back to the fear of being corrected by the basic skills teacher when they were beginners in dance.

Senior Sang is a perfectionist, every action and every card point is exactly the same. After a class, not to mention admiring the handsome man, everyone was tired enough, so they shy away from this flower of high mountains.

It looks good, it's freezing.

This is the case in group classes, and I don't know what Yan Cheng looks like in private.

The girl gathered up her courage and asked, "Is it a one-on-one tutoring class?"

Sang Jiuchi glanced at the house number and wanted to go inside, "Well, yes, you can find your own room to practice, I won't waste your time."

Hearing Sang Jiuchi's words, the two of them hurried away as if they had been granted amnesty.

Before leaving, they looked at each other with curiosity in their eyes.

Take private lessons? Who is it?

Not daring to face Sang Jiuchi, the two hurriedly found a dance practice room that was empty. The little girl was daring, she secretly looked out through the door glass, and saw Sang Jiuchi walking and looking at the house number, as if she was looking for a room.

Finally, he stopped in front of the door of a dance studio far in the back, knocked on the door, and walked in.

Seeing Sang Jiuchi's figure completely disappearing in the corridor, the little girl retracted her head, her eyes full of gossip excitement.