94

Father Yun was stunned for a moment when he saw Sang Jiuchi, but quickly calmed down again.

"Officer Li, you are here..." Father Yun glanced vigilantly at Sang Jiuchi and Team Li, and finally looked at Team Li with a slightly haggard expression.

Team Li looked at the man in the green hat: "Let's see if there are any missing clues on the body, Mr. Yun, please mourn."

Father Yun glanced at Sang Jiuchi again, but found that Sang Jiuchi was also looking at him.

Sang Jiuchi's eyes seemed to have some starlight flickering for a moment, Father Yun was stunned for a moment, and when he looked again, he found that there was nothing.

Father Yun: "I have loved her for many years, and I thought I could finally let her enjoy her happiness. I didn't expect her to encounter such a thing."

Sang Jiuchi twitched the corners of his mouth beside him: "She cheated on you and raised Xiao Xianrou, are you not angry?"

Father Yun sighed: "I'm sorry for her first, and I'm not afraid of your jokes. In those years, I often shuttled back and forth between my ex-wife and her. She wants to find a man to entertain her, and I have no right to accuse her."

Team Li: "..."

The scum is so natural, it is really the white lotus of the scum world.

Sang Jiuchi laughed: "Then do you think you're sorry for your first wife?"

Father Yun pursed his lips, and looked at Sang Jiuchi with a threat in his eyes: "This is my family business, and I have no comment."

The conversation broke up, and several people entered the morgue one after the other.

The morgue is for medical use, and the police requisitioned a part of the area as a storage area for the victims' bodies. If family members pick up the corpse, they need to come with an application and a relationship certificate, and Father Yun brought them all.

If Father Yun's materials are all reviewed at the front desk, they will not have the right to investigate the body again.

Seeing that Father Yun walked to the front desk, several people strode towards the storage place of Mrs. Yun's body.

There is not much time left for them.

When the heavy and cold metal box was opened, a dark lacquered bag was revealed. When the zipper was opened, Mrs. Yun's pale face appeared in front of everyone.

Several members of Team Li were used to seeing corpses and felt no discomfort.

He raised his head and glanced at Sang Jiuchi, and he was relieved to find that the other party didn't blink.

Bold and careful, such a good police seedling, how can he go to the entertainment circle!

Big loss to the police!

Several people had already put on their first masks. Sang Jiuchi carefully searched the corpse, and finally opened Mrs. Yun's eyes.

In the closed double eyelids, there are a pair of prominent eyes.

The pupils of the deceased have been dilated, and the original spider web-like blood threads have already lost their blood color.

Sang Jiuchi opened her eyelids to take a look, and clipped out a short thing with a ring.

Team Li looked over and saw that it was an eyelash.

He didn't say a word, took the evidence bag and asked Sang Jiuchi to put his eyelashes in.