88

"Happy Terminal" is a reality TV variety show.

It has been held six times so far, and each session will require five pairs of lovers, covering three generations of the old, middle and young.

As an old variety show, "Happy Terminal" has been in production for six years, and it has long lost its previous popularity. Now it is only supported by the popularity of previous seasons.

In the fifth season, the popularity has even dropped to freezing point. Now the variety shows are very convoluted. In order to survive in the cracks, the show team has to rely on the gossip, tearing, and showing affection of these guests.

From the curiosity in the first season to the habituation in the fifth season, the audience has long stopped caring about how the stars show affection.

A show is an embarrassing show, and there are not a few couples who have been showing their love before turning around and breaking up.

The sixth season of "Happy Terminal" was originally the last season. If the ratings of this season still do not improve, the TV station has decided to shut down this variety show.

In the last episode, the director of "Happy Terminal" seems to have already seen it. This year, she doesn't want to think about getting attention through ugly tearing like in previous years. This year, she wants this variety show to return to its original beauty.

The original intention of her starting this show was to show the audience the beautiful love in the entertainment industry, so that the public can get candy and believe in the existence of love at the same time.

But it backfired.

In order to maintain the popularity of the show, she could only drink poison to quench her thirst. A beautiful love has turned into a daily chicken-and-egg fight. No matter how successful an artist is, they are emotionally embarrassed.

Inviting Sang Jiuchi was a desperate step for her. The reason why she invited Sang Jiuchi was because she followed Sang Jiuchi's Weibo.

Sang Jiuchi's maintenance of her lover on Weibo and in the adventure game gave her great confidence in the pair of Sang Jiuchi. And now Sang Jiuchi and his mysterious lover have their own heat.

The chief director greeted the guests who arrived at the show one after another. When she saw Yun Yi leading his girlfriend Huo Ling into the venue, she couldn't help but cast a sympathetic look at Yun Yi.

She has also heard of the broken things in Yun Yi's family. The queen of the Yun family empire died tragically and the prince was disabled. The strongest junior took his son to power and drove the prince away to successfully usurp the throne.

Now that Yun Yi has the support of the Yun family, he will no longer do anything to serve others, and he has also found a daughter of the Huo family who is well-matched outside the circle as his girlfriend.

I don't know if Huo Ling knows about Yun Yi's mess.

The director didn't like him at all because of his shitty things, and he didn't plan to ask Yun Yi to participate in the show.

But the requirement of the Son of Heaven's Chosen Sang Jiuchi to participate in the show is very simple, that is, Yun Yi must participate.

When she later learned about Sang Jiuchi's real husband through Zhou Su's mouth, she finally understood Sang Jiuchi's persistence.

Excitement flashed in the director's beautiful apricot eyes. Although sweet love is beautiful, revenge and abuse of scum or something, just think about it.

Yun Yi doesn't seem to know who Sang Jiuchi's legal marriage is.

Director Yang and Yunyi Huo Ling said hello.