112. The Ghosts Defeat the Fake Major General 1

【Ding! The invasion of the plane was successful, and the soul fusion began below. 】

[Fusion progress 10%...30%...70%...100%! Congratulations to the host, the soul fusion is successful. 】

Sang Jiuchi has not yet fully awakened from the shock of soul fusion, and was instantly squeezed by a powerful force from all directions, out of breath.

He opened his eyes forcefully, and with willpower supported the only remaining consciousness.

What is in front of you can be seen at a glance.

This is a small square room with no lights on, but the moonlight streaming in from the window dimly illuminates the area.

The surrounding strong pressure kept squeezing this body, Sang Jiuchi touched his wrist, and sweat dripped down.

This body is about to be fished out of the river, and the white shirt on his body has long been wet with sweat.

Sweat got into his eyes, and the hot eyes hurt.

In this seamless and stressful environment, Sang Jiuchi was also confused for a few seconds.

After a few seconds, he realized that it was a gravity training room.

【F001. 】

He called out in his head.

Without the obstruction of the previous plane, F001 of this plane quickly responded to Sang Jiuchi: [Lord Host, I am here. 】

[...] Sang Jiuchi didn't have time to deal with F001's cuteness, [Memory of the world. 】

F001 was a little hesitant, but he quickly transmitted the memory of the world to Sang Jiuchi, [Ding! The following begins to transmit the world memory. After systematic detection, this plane is an S-class interstellar future plane. 】

As F001's voice fell, the two planes entered Sang Jiuchi's mind.

One is the memory of the world, and the other is the memory of the original owner.

This is a world of sentinel guides, and the world is still composed of normal men and women.

Sentinel guides are differentiated people among humans. Generally speaking, they are ordinary people when they are born. Some people differentiate early, and some people differentiate late.

The earliest differentiated people showed attributes at birth, and those who were born with differentiated attributes were called innately differentiated people.

The general characteristics of this kind of person are that they are strong enough, and the lowest spiritual power of the sentinel is S grade, and the highest can even reach 3S grade.

The same goes for talent guides.

The latest differentiation time mastered by this plane is 20 years old. From all the information, once the bone age of ordinary people exceeds 20 years old, they will no longer be able to complete the differentiation.

Ordinary people can only be ordinary people after all.

However, late differentiation does not mean weak ability. There was once a 20-year-old differentiation person whose mental power reached 2S level.

But those are just a few special cases. According to the current statistical ratio, the later the differentiation time, the worse the ability.

Talent differentiated people must be strong, late differentiation people may not be weak, but generally weak.

The original owner occupied by Sang Jiuchi was the lucky one who was late and weak.

There is no suspense, the original owner is still called Sang Jiuchi.