42

However, in just one day, all the people in the imperial capital knew that a man and a god had descended in the imperial city, and the banner of man and god was rising in the palace.

The mermaid tribe and human beings have maintained peace for thousands of years, but it has been broken again.

And this time, the mermaid has become the embodiment of evil.

The feared Marshal Su Ming in the empire has also disappeared from glory and has become a lackey and believer of the devil.

The Marshal's Mansion was raided, and everything was confiscated.

No one would have thought that the world would change overnight just after sleeping for one night.

"Su Ming was rebellious and smashed the cathedral. This is his retribution."

"He was originally an evil believer, and even the gods can't stand such disobedient people."

"But General Su Ming has protected the empire countless times in wars, so he should just be confused for a while."

"Wake up, if there is no Su Ming, there may not be those wars at all. He is the culprit who caused the war!"

Human beings have always believed in gods, and the words of gods are like truth to them.

Just like they worshiped power before, they worshiped Su Ming. Now there is a more authoritative and powerful existence than Su Ming, and they will also change their worship objects.

What's more, the object of worship is a god who has been worshipped by humans for thousands of years.

With just a few words from the gods, Su Ming was completely reduced to evil.

At this moment, Su Ming is camping with a large army.

This is a frontier land dozens of miles away from the imperial capital, and not far away is a piece of water that leads directly to the ocean.

Three days later, the mermaid royal family and the old king agreed to meet.

Just yesterday, the mermaid royal family was about to set off.

Before they could leave the sea from here, they were stopped by Su Ming and Sang Jiuchi who came.

Seeing the two people on horseback, the blue sea mermaid who followed behind the mermaid royal family's eyes lit up, and almost burst into tears.

That day, after it was revealed in the palace that the prince was keeping mermaids, the blue sea mermaid left the imperial city overnight.

He had also thought about leaving the imperial city before.

But no matter how many times he left, he would still appear in the palace when he opened his eyes again.

It was as if someone somehow controlled his body and wouldn't let him leave.

But this time, the departure was unexpectedly unstoppable. The blue sea mermaid easily left the imperial city and returned to the sea.

The mermaid royal family originally did not want this child to marry into the royal family. If the blue sea mermaid insisted on marrying the prince, how could they let it go?

This child has suffered too many disasters from birth to now, and they really don't want this child to be hurt in the slightest.

This engagement was also unilaterally torn up by the mermaid because of the prince's evil deeds.

Coupled with the violation of human laws, this time the mermaid royal family originally went back to see the old king with the intention of conquest.

But no one thought that the healthy old king would suddenly die.