68

The number of reminders to add friends continues to grow, and Lin Fu has dropped one after another. You can turn off one, and there will be two added.

Lin Fu was short of breath, first with his fingers, then with his legs, and finally his whole body couldn't stop shaking.

He frowned, and finally got on the trumpet and opened the trumpet resource cloud.

His sixth sense told him that was the problem.

The network disk link has not been harmonized yet. He can see the number of downloads through the background. The number of hundreds of thousands of downloads shows how popular this resource is.

Lin Fu clicked into his resource library and saw the shared resources in the folder.

At the top is a video, and there is a compressed folder below.

The name of the video was marked as "WeChat Contact 134...", because the title is too long, the characters after 134 are not displayed.

And the video of "WeChat Contact 134..." just happened to lie here, and it seems that there is no problem, so the problem lies in the following folder.

I'm v. clicked to download.

The file is not big, only 1M large, and it can be downloaded in seconds.

After skillfully decompressing, the compressed package becomes a folder with more than a dozen photos in it.

Lin Fu clicked on the photo and frowned when he saw the content inside.

It's just an essay here. He remembered that this trumpet was the one he applied for after graduating from high school. In order to get academic credits, he wrote a dissertation as soon as he was a freshman.

It was just that it was not used later, so he threw the paper into this trumpet and ignored it.

This paper is to be sent to the teacher. In order for the teacher to contact him as soon as possible, he remembered to add the name of the department at the end of the paper.

Lin Fu's fingers quickly slid across the screen, and quickly turned to the end of the paper.

Sure enough, his name and department are in it.

Lin Fu froze all over, and the blood all over his body was about to coagulate.

Originally the video should be anonymous, but because of this paper, who doesn't know that the video was sent by him?

Isn't this self-inflicted? No wonder Zhao Song and Li Lian decoded so quickly that the trumpet was themselves.

Lin Fu's eyes darkened, he wanted to stab in the back, but he jumped into a prophet. Up to now, either pretend to be framed by others, or simply don't respond.

Anyway, he and Sang Jiuchi have been torn apart for a long time. He has nothing now. He is not afraid of wearing shoes. What else should he be afraid of?

Lin Fu closed the file and began to quietly clean up the bedding.

As he cleaned up, a trace of doubt flashed in his mind.

Always feel something is not right.

The act of cleaning up stopped, and Lin Fu quickly took out his mobile phone again.

He finally knew what was wrong! Although the paper has its own name and department, it does not have its own contact information at all! How did those people find themselves!

Because of the panic, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his fingers, and the unlocking was hindered.

Lin Fu finally opened the phone with the passcode.