109

The body of the sword was gently swayed by a strong and powerful hand, the cold light appeared in the air, and the dragon roared and roared.

There were more than a dozen monks lying neatly on the ground, motionless, like corpses.

In the distance, someone secretly recorded this scene with a video symbol, and left in a hurry...

Two months later, the picture of Wen Tianzong cultivator Fan Lu slaughtering cultivator spread throughout the world of cultivation.

After that, Brahma's murderous nature continued to ferment.

After another month, the first elder said that Fan Lu had fallen into the devil's way, and Wen Tianzong would do his best to bring him back.

He also issued a bounty order to the outside world. If he could capture Fan Lu alive and bring him back to Wen Tianzong, he would give him a Heavenly Rank Spirit Treasure.

There are only dozens of Heavenly Rank Spirit Treasures in the entire cultivation world.

At this time, Sang Jiuchi left the sect for a long time, not only could not be contacted, but even the longevity lamp that represented him was extinguished.

The first elder didn't know what happened to Sang Jiuchi. After he left, he died so quietly.

The second elder and the third elder did not come back either, nor will they come back. Originally, I just wanted to stealthily kill people and steal goods, but I didn't expect to bite a hard bone. The more you get the goods, the more people are gone.

The first elder's eyes were red, and in the images that spread throughout the world of cultivation, among the people who fell to the ground were the figures of the second and third elders.

The two of them wanted to kill Fan Lu and seize his slaughtering secret realm, but they were killed by a small Nascent Soul monk.

In just three months, Wen Tianzong lost three generals.

Long, long ago, he had hoped that Sang Jiuchi would fall. Asking Tianzong like this is what he has in his hands, but now that Sang Jiuchi is really dead, his heart is full of fear and anxiety.

Wen Tianzong was able to grow thanks to Sang Jiuchi's momentum, and now he died quietly, and no one even knew about his death except himself.

Externally, he has always preached that Sang Jiuchi is in retreat and practice, in order to deter everyone. But after a long time, Sang Jiuchi's absence will always arouse suspicion from others.

Right now, Wen Tianzong urgently needs one thing to stabilize his position, that thing is nothing else, it is the slaughtering secret realm of Fan Lu.

What is a Heavenly Rank Spirit Treasure? The Slaughtering Secret Realm bound by Brahma is a divine product! As long as he can get the secret realm of slaughter, there will be no one in this world of comprehension who is his opponent, and he will become the existence of the world of comprehension that disdains the heroes!

Not to mention the position of the suzerain of Tianzong, even the position of the immortal lord can be easily obtained.

Brahma is a living example.

A cultivator who was only in the Nascent Soul stage killed two cultivators in the fusion stage as soon as he shot. If it wasn't for the light of the slaughter secret realm, why would it be?

And it was not only the second and third elders who were killed by Fan Lu, but a lot of other powerful monks who wanted to sell goods also died.

This is the power of the gods!