43

The behemoths made a huge roar.

The blue flame behind it burned the surrounding air to the point of twisting, as if to burn through the sky.

The behemoths surrounded the colorful mermaid in the center like the stars and the moon, ready to go.

The colorful mermaid pointed towards the sea behind him, and four behemoths flew out.

They streak across the sky like shooting stars, with only blue trails visible.

But after a while, four behemoths stood in the four corners of the sea.

Immediately afterwards, a beam of light shot out from them at the same time.

The four beams of light shot toward one direction of the sky, and in the blink of an eye, the four beams of light broke through the dark clouds and gathered into one point.

With that point as the center, a semicircular blue translucent barrier appeared.

The blue translucent barrier will soon cover the entire sea.

Everyone looked at the colorful mermaid and found that there was a blue translucent square plane on his wrist.

I saw the colorful mermaid tap a few times on the translucent plane, and the semi-circular barrier surrounding the sea began to shrink at a speed visible to the naked eye.

There was an exclamation from the crowd.

As the blue translucent barrier shrank, the dark cloud swirls in the ocean were all wrapped in and became smaller together.

Soon, the semi-circular barrier turned into a circular barrier.

It was not until the hemisphere was condensed into a very small state that the four behemoths held the small ball and returned to the side of the colorful mermaid god.

The colorful mermaid hooked its fingers towards Su Ming, who had been suspended in mid-air.

Su Ming immediately flew uncontrollably to the side of the colorful mermaid, one person and one "god", respectively in two spheres.

With Su Ming as a reference, everyone found that the small ball carrying the ocean vortex had shrunk into a one-meter-diameter ball, and it was still shrinking.

until the ball shrinks to a point.

A small blue light shot out into the sky, and the small ball disappeared.

The sea whirlpool that looked like the end of the world just disappeared?

People stared blankly at the scene in front of them, and they had already started to kneel on the ground in unison, calling out "God is coming" reverently.

One god is enough, and now there is another god.

And turning a god is obviously more powerful than the previous human god.

He just hooked his fingers and crushed those vortices, not to mention those giants.

Above the ocean, the white-gold sun pierced through the dark clouds one by one, shining on the seaside.

In the background of the blue ocean, white sunlight, and gray dark clouds, there is a sunbeam slowly penetrating the colorful mermaid and Su Ming, as if to suck the two to the top of the sky, like a god.

No, the colorful mermaid was originally a god.

In the empire, someone has already started to shed tears excitedly, "This is a miracle, God, God is looking after us."

Human gods are stupid to see that the whirlpool that once almost destroyed the entire human race was so easily recovered.

The mermaid princess in his mind was screaming: "He is not a god, and I did not feel the power of divine power and faith in him. He is a mermaid, the colorful mermaid we saw in the underground auction that day."