55

Chi Ye carefully passed his arms through Sang Jiuchi's armpits and gently embraced Sang Jiuchi.

The slender and soft body was wrapped in his arms, and the faint scent of mint milk passed from Sang Jiuchi's body into his nostrils.

Chi Ye took a deep breath, "Senior, you smell so good, what body wash do you use?"

Fragrantly, not at all like them rough men.

The last time the senior was in his arms, because of the illness, he only paid attention to the senior's physical condition.

There is no focus now, and many things that were not noticed at the time are all exposed.

The skinny-looking senior was not at all embarrassed.

Chi Ye secretly pinched Sang Jiuchi's waist through his clothes.

soft.

Sang Jiuchi raised his head, and a pair of shallow eyes looked into the depths of Chi Ye's pupils, with a bit of coldness and arrogance, "Huh? Is it? It's the ordinary kind, bought at the school store."

Sang Jiuchi's "um" dragged a long tail, lazily like the Persian cat raised by his mother.

Chi Ye didn't dare to move his hand, but quietly increased his strength.

Sang Jiuchi is 1.8 meters tall, and he is 1.9 meters tall.

Sang Jiuchi, who is so tall, is so thin in his arms that he feels that he can wrap it around with one hand.

Putting his head on Sang Jiuchi's neck without a trace, Chi Ye glanced to see Sang Jiuchi's slender neck and obvious collarbone hidden under a white sweater.

The neck is white and soft like a pudding. Not only can you see a few very shallow blue blood vessels, but you can also see a small Adam's apple.

The little Adam's apple is hidden in the skin, delicate and lovely.

Why is the senior so long? It looks so good everywhere.

Thoughts were already floating in my mind, and my thoughts flew uncontrollably to yesterday.

Even his is exquisite.

There is no ferocious abruptness, just like the polished white jade in an antique shop, the top of the white jade body can still exude pink, and the white is red, which is particularly beautiful.

With more and more thoughts on his mind, his heart began to thump uncontrollably.

Senior Sang, who is high above others, is now shrinking into his arms obediently.

And they're still intertwining.

Did he save the world in his previous life? It was actually favored by Senior Sang.

With one hand interlocking with Sang Jiuchi's fingers, and the other hand tightly wrapping around Sang Jiuchi's waist, Chi Ye buried his head deeply in the senior's neck, sniffing the other party's scent greedily.

In the past, the only thing he was obsessed with was dancing, and he only had dance in his eyes.

As long as he came to the dance studio, if he didn't dance for a minute, he would feel uncomfortable.

But now, to go to his dance, nothing is as important as the senior.

Even if he held the senior like this for a day, he would not get tired of it.

In his arms, Sang Jiuchi whispered softly.

Chi Ye straightened up immediately when he heard the voice, "What's the matter, senior."