47

When Sang Jiuchi came out, his cell phone just turned off automatically because it was out of power.

F001 jumped around in his head, [Master host, it's Zhou Ruoqing's phone, which rang all morning. 】

Sang Jiuchi wiped the water droplets from his hair with a towel, [Look at his remorse and love. 】

F001: [Zhou Ruoqing's love for the host is 30, and your regret is -40? Um? Why did I suddenly increase my love value by 30 in one night? 】

Sang Jiuchi looked contemptuous, [Because of being cheap. When you get it, you don't know how to cherish it, and when you don't get it, you always scream. 】

Sang Jiuchi charged the battery and went to the computer to open the school forum.

This Saturday, there are no classes.

Those close to home have all gone home. Of course, people like Sang Jiuchi, who are in charge of the school, can't go anywhere.

The original owner kept his schedule full, practicing dancing in the morning, working part-time in the afternoon, and studying and preparing the thesis in the evening.

The time line is full.

The original owner has been self-sufficient through scholarships and part-time jobs since he grew up. Sang Jiuchi looked at the original owner's account and there was less than 10,000 yuan left.

so poor.

Sang Jiuchi opened the school forum and found the person he was looking for without rummaging.

"Look at the walking hormones! Chino God started dancing! 》

Sang Jiuchi opened this post and clicked in, and the purpose was the picture of the video freeze.

The man in the video is turning his back to himself. He is wearing a black vest and practicing dance clothes. His strong back is bent into a sharp shape, and his arms are stretched upwards, like an eagle soaring and spreading its wings.

The photographer used a high-definition camera to shoot. In addition to seeing the tight lines on Chi Ye's body, even the sweat beaded out at a glance.

It is estimated that because of the long practice, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his back.

Sweat stuck to his back, giving him a smooth and bright white feeling, and his already vigorous posture was even more wild because of the embellishment of sweat beads.

Sang Jiuchi swallowed and clicked on the video.

With the cancellation of the triangle icon, the originally still picture moved.

It was as if the eagle on the edge of the cliff finally saw its prey, and at that moment, the entire ocean was surging.

With the rhythm of the music, Chi Ye jumped out of the perfect movement.

Take off, raise your hands, land your feet, spin.

Everything is so perfect.

After the song was over, Chi Ye picked up a towel from the stretcher and wiped his sweat.

While wiping, he frowned slightly, as if he was not satisfied with his dance.

Sang Jiuchi held his head, watching with great interest.

As Chi Ye raised his hand to wipe, the messy hair fluttered with sweat beads, bringing out a wild and untamable feeling.

Sang Jiuchi sighed while admiring his lover's dance, "Beauty is beautiful. 】