32. Why the Mermaid Prince Doesn't Tempt Me 1

A few months later, Sang Xuning died because he could not find a suitable kidney source.

The mulberry father and the mulberry mother send the white-haired man to the black-haired man, heartbroken.

They have lost their fertility, and now the only child in the family is the blood of their own nurturing for others.

If there was no mistake at the beginning, how could Sang Xuning die?

They paid so much for Sang Xiaoyin, but in the end Sang Xiaoyin not only failed to help herself, but also indirectly killed her own son.

Sang's father and mother's love for Sang Xiaoyin slowly turned into resentment, but in the end it was forbearance and did not express it.

Until one day, the doctor in the hospital who was in charge of giving birth to the mother found the father and mother.

Because the reputation of the hospital was involved, the hospital finally restored everything that year after multiple investigations.

It was not the nurse's fault that they were unpacked. According to the nurse's confession, she received a large sum of money from a stranger at the time, and was instructed to unpack the two.

In other words, not unintentionally, but intentionally.

Someone deliberately stuffed Sang Xiaoyin into their house, but left their own son outside to suffer.

And now, the eldest son is dead, and the younger son is nowhere to be seen.

Sang's enterprise is in ruins.

They don't know who the culprit in all this is, but there is a ready-made vent here.

Sang's father and Sang's mother could no longer suppress their resentment, and vented all their resentment on Sang Xiaoyin.

Sang Xiaoyin was already attached to Li Yuan at that time, begging Li Yuan to help him.

Without a word, Li Yuan used the strength of the Li family to instantly destroy the Sang's enterprise.

Sang's father and Sang's mother contracted the disease in grief and died within a year.

The Sang family was completely ruined.

In the imperial capital, there is no Sang family anymore.

Without the financial support of the Sang family and without the protection of Sang Xuning, Sang Xiaoyin was helpless and could only rely more and more on Li Yuan.

But Li Yuan is a playboy, and there are many people who have played.

When you don't get it, you try your best, and when you get it, you throw it away.

Sang Xiaoyin was soon abandoned by Li Yuan. Apart from his mecha talent, he no longer had the wealth to rival the country.

When he has money, he dismisses it, and only has envy for power in his eyes.

But when he lost money, he realized that money is often more practical than power.

He could have made a career in the interstellar space by relying on his mecha talent, but he has always dreamed of the queen in his heart.

Li Yuan hates him, and he still clings to him shamelessly, using his body for the chance to stand out in front of the prince.

But Li Yuan has long lost the love filter for Sang Xiaoyin, in his eyes Sang Xiaoyin is just a plaything.

A plaything, but he delusionally betrayed himself and joined the opponent's camp.

It is better to destroy the genius that belongs to others.