97

Fan Lu stood tall and jade, with one hand behind him, holding the rose in the other, quietly looking at the immortal who was sitting on the swing of branches in the birdcage.

The immortal's pitiful eyes were smudged by the mist at the moment, and the end of his eyes was decorated with a beautiful and gorgeous crimson color.

Sang Jiuchi's cheeks were slightly red, and the exposed slender neck and collarbone were a touch of pink.

Fan Lu was restless in his heart.

Who in the world would know that such an aloof immortal could have such a beautiful beauty at this moment.

Fan Lu took a deep breath and calmly sat back on the rattan chair.

Staring greedily at the different-looking master in the birdcage, Fan Lu bit the corner of his lips repressively, until he bit the corner of his lips and tasted the blood in his mouth before he came back to his senses.

Tears flowed from the corners of Sang Jiuchi's eyes in the bird cage.

Fan Lu was stunned for a moment, he lowered his head and found that the rose flower that was still watery just now was almost rubbed by himself.

Fan Lu laughed and cast a trick on Sang Jiuchi with his fingers, turning his head and throwing the broken rose to the side.

Sang Jiuchi, who was crying and sobbing: "..."

Throwing rubbish, you dare to laugh, it's outrageous, rebellious, hateful!

Fan Lu continued the random movement of clenching his fist and supporting his cheek with one hand just now. It seemed random, but he did not move, and his eyes were staring at Sang Jiuchi in the birdcage without blinking.

It wasn't until Sang Jiuchi wiped away his tears and adjusted his mood that he returned to his former sympathetic immortal pose before he regretted: "Master still looks good just now."

Sang Jiuchi: "..."

livestock.

Sang Jiuchi glared at him coldly, expressing that he didn't want to deal with this traitor.

Fan Lu was not angry either, his other hand picked at his fingernails at will, "Master, don't be angry."

Sang Jiuchi's chest heaved up and down: "What was that just now?"

Fan Lu: "It's just a little trick, you can transfer the senses of a certain part of a person to an object."

Sang Jiuchi took a deep breath: "Anything is fine?"

Fan Lu raised his eyebrows: "Almost anything."

Sang Jiuchi roared in his heart: [Is this the imaginary world of immortals? cow. 】

F001 hesitated: [Just now you clearly refused. 】

Sang Jiuchi: [Actually not bad, just a little ashamed.】

F001: [Uh. 】

Fan Lu only saw Sang Jiuchi lowered his head, thinking that the other party was embarrassed and angry because of his performance just now.

Did you play too much?

Fan Lu hesitated for a moment, then hesitantly said: "Master, how are you thinking? Would you like to be my cauldron?"

Sang Jiuchi suddenly raised his head, with a tough look in his eyes: "Scholars can be killed, but not humiliated, I will never submit."

Fan Lu chuckled: "Master is really tough, but it's interesting. We have time, and it will be a long time to come."