152

In the third game, Zhou Mian did not play.

Not only him, everyone in the previous two games did not play.

Glory team changed a group of people.

It's not that the boss suddenly found out in conscience, but he found that they have begun to passively challenge.

The boss also found that Zhou Mian's state was not very good, and it was just a friendly match.

Therefore, this time they selected a few newcomers who had just joined the Glory team to play.

The ending can be imagined. Sang Jiuchi and Yu Guang didn't know what they were rushing to do. At the beginning of the game, Yu Guang changed the sloppy attitude of the two games just now, and with a stern look in his eyes, he began to direct.

Several other people saw that Sang Jiuchi listened to Yu Guang's orders honestly, and they had nothing to say.

Yu Guang didn't give any face to the other side this time, and he became a radical from the very beginning, directing his four rushing forwards, or three, because Sang Jiuchi didn't need his command at all.

Originally, the three teammates were still a little uneasy because of the sudden arrival of the Glory team boss just now, but now the earphones kept coming from the corner of the screen, and the uneasy voice was gradually smoothed out and thrown away. behind the head.

Sang Jiuchi didn't leave when the two were talking at that time, and he listened to their conversation.

The words of the owner of the Glory team have been obvious, he is throwing an olive branch to Sang Jiuchi, and he hopes that Sang Jiuchi can rejoin the Glory team.

Hua Zi looked at the screen a little absent-mindedly.

Water flows to lower place, man goes to higher position.

At that time, Brother Chi took the business card, and he seemed to want to say something to the owner of the Glory team at the last moment, but the bell rang just at that time, interrupting the conversation between the two.

If Brother Chi didn't refuse on the spot, he should have left, right?

For a split second, the young men of the Moon God team felt uncomfortable and reluctant to part with them.

When the previous main attacker left, they didn't feel this way. The only feeling was the resentment after being betrayed and the helplessness after all their efforts were abandoned.

But they have only been with Sang Jiuchi for a few days. In these short days, Sang Jiuchi is like the most conscientious brother, not only practicing pk with them, but also teaching them game character skills. That is to say, in these short days, they had a reluctance to part with Sang Jiuchi.

If he did leave, all they could do might be to bless him.

"Huazi, what are you doing?"

Hua Zi pulled back his thoughts and was stunned.

The screen in front of him had gone black, and he didn't even know how he died.

It's a game now, how could he think so much? !

"Sorry, Brother Chi, God of Light, I lost my mind." Hua Zi quickly apologized in a panic.

"Huazi," Sang Jiuchi's voice came from the earphones.

Sang Jiuchi's voice has always been soft and shallow. From the first time they saw him, he spoke without any turbulence, as if it was a high-grade glass vessel resting on mahogany furniture, with the precipitation of the years.