26

The flying mech that Li Yuan drives is not like a battle, but more like toying with his opponent.

Two mechas with completely unequal combat power are not worthy of standing on the same arena.

So Li Yuan has been flying, he is high up, his feet do not touch the ground.

Huang Chi's mecha lost both arms, leaving only the torso and two legs wrapped in the cockpit in the middle, which means that Huang Chi's armor basically lost its combat effectiveness.

In such a situation where one side is out of combat, both sides will generally stop, and the winner will wait for the loser to get out of the cockpit and surrender.

But Li Yuan didn't give Huang Chi a chance to surrender, he raised the machete high in his hand again.

In the stands, Dai Luolin's eyes were already filled with killing intent, "President Zhou, should we stop them?"

Zhou Guan was a little embarrassed, "Sorry, Your Highness, we have no right to interfere once the game starts. Unless one side surrenders, Huang Chi has not surrendered yet, which means that he still wants to fight again. We cannot suppress the determination and perseverance of the children."

fart!

Dai Luolin glanced at Zhou Guan and winked at the lieutenant behind him.

The lieutenant immediately understood and started to contact his comrades outside through the contactor on his wrist.

They were escorting His Highness to select a mecha maker. In order to protect His Highness's safety, they were parking a flying mecha outside the academy.

But the flying mecha is still a long way from here, and the lieutenant was also a little anxious. He looked down nervously, hoping that Huang Chi could persist until the flying mecha's rescue.

But the moment he contacted the pilot of the flying armor, Li Yuan had already controlled the mecha to dive down at extreme speed.

The goal is to go towards Huang Chi's cockpit!

Dai Yani, who was outside the arena, was already blushing. She desperately clawed forward at the fence of the stand, trying to rush in to stop Li Yuan.

There were two classmates beside her who were holding on to Di Yani, and only then did she hold on to her body.

Seeing that Li Yuan was about to rush in front of Huang Chi, Huang Chi's mecha suddenly squatted, lifted his foot and swept hard, his foot lifted and fell, and he threw a big pendulum.

Li Yuan didn't expect that the other party would be able to resist.

The flying mech fell heavily on the ground, rubbed the ground and flew out for a few meters before stopping.

"Heh," Dai Luolin's expression softened a little, and he smiled for the first time after entering the academy, "As expected of the grandson of General Huang, he can still think calmly when he is in a difficult situation.

Li Xiang and Zhou Guan's faces were slightly ugly, but they didn't say anything.

Li Yuan suffered a dull loss and flew into the air again.

The mechs designed by the students are all ordinary mechas. In order to be able to fight against the strong Zerg in battle, coupled with the insufficient hardware conditions of the materials, the overall mecha will be slightly bulky.

But the mecha designed by Sang Xiaoyin for Li Yuan is very flexible. It has slender limbs, and the joints are connected with special metal materials, which can allow each joint to move flexibly.