79

Zhou Dao and Zhou Su both have the surname Zhou, but they are not related by blood.

The two have known each other for a long time, and the man's friendship has lasted a long time.

But this time, Director Zhou just wanted to scold his mother.

He can already imagine how shocking it will be after the first episode of this variety show is broadcast, but Sang Jiuchi quit in the first episode, and he doesn't think the remaining few people can continue the wonderfulness of Sang Jiuchi.

The beginning is the peak.

The part of Sang Jiuchi is too wonderful to be cut out.

Sang Jiuchi said he was afraid?

deceive who?

When the case was concluded, he didn't see that Sang Jiuchi was afraid at all, but at the scene it was a one-to-one match.

Who else can I find about this? Besides finding Zhou Su, Sang Jiuchi's agent, what else can I do?

After sending Sang Jiuchi back to the apartment, Director Zhou called Zhou Su: "Zhou Su, Sang Jiuchi wants to quit the show, please persuade him, aren't you his manager? This show will make him popular. Top stream, do you know that!"

Zhou Suyi heard the anxious tone in Director Zhou's words, and he asked slowly: "Did something unpleasant happen in the show? Our family Sang Jiuchi is usually very well behaved, and usually he will not be so willful. things to come."

Director Zhou hesitated for a while, such a big thing can't be hidden, the old fox Zhou Su will know sooner or later.

"It was during the expedition, the location chosen was very lucky, and the topic was already full. This episode of the show and Sang Jiuchi will definitely explode, you know?!"

Zhou Su: "What's the luck? Is Sang Jiuchi there? I want to talk to him."

Director Zhou: "He didn't, we just came back from the police station, and he has returned to the apartment."

Zhou Su caught the keyword: "Police station?"

Director Zhou: "Sang Jiuchi has made a great contribution this time. When he was investigating the case, he discovered the pile of bones and historical relics buried under the horror house. This time, not only the police station, but also the cultural relics protection bureau will thank Sang Jiuchi. "

Zhou Su's heart skipped a beat, "A corpse, or a pile?! What the hell, old Zhou, what kind of shit luck do you have? Your show is going to explode!"

Director Zhou: "Who said no? The problem is that the soul character Sang Jiuchi told me to quit. He won't listen to me. His economic contract is in your hands. He will definitely listen to you."

Zhou Su remembered the non-existent poverty alleviation economic contract: "...Well, to tell you the truth, our company has always been open-minded towards artists, and all actions take the artist's wishes as the first consideration."

Director Zhou: "..."

Zhou Su: "Besides, when I signed the contract with you, I said it well, to ensure the physical and mental health of the artist. I have seen the corpse piled up, and I need to bring him back for psychological counseling. If this thing is not handled properly, it will leave a psychological shadow. Yes, in serious cases, he may also suffer from mental illness, so you can't ruin this child's future career for one of your programs, right?"

"You earned it too, I'll listen to you, if it wasn't for Sang Jiuchi's discovery, you wouldn't know there was something under that horror house even after the filming was over. Our family Sang Jiuchi sacrificed himself to make you a success, you said is not it?"