128. The Pope 1

"Even if it's the royal family, it's just a mortal, right?" Sang Jiuchi's expression gradually became arrogant, his arrogance was not a mere formality like the curly-haired boy in front of him. On the contrary, Sang Jiuchi's expression was very indifferent, but there was a bit of arrogance in his eyes.

He looked at the prince like a predator looking down at an ant at the bottom of the food chain.

"How can mortals compete with the gods. You made a promise with the messenger of the gods and didn't keep them. Do you want to accept the punishment from the gods?"

Sang Jiuchi spoke lightly, and glanced at Hull from the corner of his eye.

Compared to the immature prince, Hull seemed much calmer and calmer. Sang Jiuchi didn't even see any special expression on his face, just looked at Sang Jiuchi with scrutiny in his eyes.

Sang Jiuchi withdrew his gaze secretly, and looked down at the prince in front of him without blinking.

The prince who was still bossy just now has changed his face. He couldn't help but put away the expression on his face, and there was a bit of fear in the depths of his eyes.

Seeing the prince's expression, Sang Jiuchi thought to himself, as expected.

Regardless of whether there is such a thing as a god in this plane, human beings have awe for gods from ancient times to the present. In the evolution of thousands of years of history, unexplainable phenomena have become the "gods of the first generation". ".

People's so-called fear of gods is more because of ignorance.

Even if some planes do not have such ghosts and gods at all, in their hearts, they will still naturally have a sense of awe for the imaginary "gods".

This plane also inevitably fears the creature "God".

The prince raised the whip and dropped it heavily.

The sound of breaking the air came, and the whip flashed in front of him, and Sang Jiuchi didn't blink.

This time, the whip did not land on Sang Jiuchi, but fell on the water before his eyes. The calm and icy lake water stirred violently, as if the prince was terrified at the moment.

He threw the whip heavily on the ground and said to Hull, "Game over, put him down."

In the darkness, the sound of "stepping" sounded as silver-white metal armor boots stepped on the ground.

Sang Jiuchi raised his head and saw Hull walking out of the darkness, two extremely long straight model legs taking elegant steps, walking towards him step by step.

Hull was buried directly in the cold ice pool, and the water did not reach his waist in an instant.

Walking in front of Sang Jiuchi, Hull gave Sang Jiuchi a cold look, and neatly untied the restraints on him.

The prince's way of tying was very inauthentic. He used a very long rope, which not only tied his wrists, but also tied Sang Jiuchi's waist firmly to the cross.

Hull started the solution from both sides of the wrist. When the solution reached Sang Jiuchi's waist, Sang Jiuchi stumbled and almost fell into the water.

Hull's eyes were quick and his hands were fast. He subconsciously stretched out his hand and supported Sang Jiuchi's waist in an instant, so as to avoid Sang Jiuchi's dejected appearance.

Because of inertia, Sang Jiuchi fell on Hull, and the cold armor instantly spread to his skin through the tattered clothes.

Sang Jiuchi froze for a moment, "Thank you."