41

Su Ming is a soldier, and his work has always been orderly.

The things pulled from the General's Mansion, Su Ming, arranged it again, and the room was properly arranged in a few words.

Su Ming's bedroom is very large, about sixty square meters of space.

Shower room, wardrobe, dining table, sofa, desk, bed and more.

Sang Jiuchi gradually got used to the colorful glowing body, and after a few days of running in, he found that he could actually control these lights.

He can adjust the light and dark by his will.

Now Sang Jiuchi has put away all the light, his hair is still fiery red, but there are golden broken stars on it, and the scales on his tail have also turned fiery red with gold.

At this moment, Sang Jiuchi was lying on the edge of the water tank.

This water tank is the one that installed Sang Jiuchi at the auction.

Su Ming ordered someone to bring it back when he cleared the scene, and then had him clean the inside and outside of the water tank and set it aside.

Su Ming didn't expect Sang Jiuchi to come. He pulled the water tank back to clean it up, just because he thought that the water tank had been filled with his little mermaid before, and he didn't want to put the little mermaid in the hands of others.

When Sang Jiuchi turned into a mermaid, his tail was three meters long, and only this water tank would not make him feel too embarrassed.

The glass wall of the water tank is narrow and narrow, so that Su Ming was afraid that the little mermaid would get there, so Su Ming wrapped the tank arm with a thick layer of cotton.

In order to make it easier for the little mermaid to get out of the water, Su Ming also placed a huge ladder next to the water tank.

This ladder is not an ordinary ladder that goes straight up and down, but a ladder with a raised face.

The lift surface is a smooth wooden floor.

Afraid that Sang Jiuchi would slip when stepping on it from the water tank, Su Ming ordered someone to go to the General's Mansion to get a special carpet in stock.

Su Ming covered the entire holding surface with a thick carpet, and fixed the carpet firmly on the wooden board with round-headed pushpins.

Su Ming only allowed Sang Jiuchi to enter the water tank when he was sure that the carpet would not slide.

Sang Jiuchi's beautiful fishtails pulled out one after another on the water, one arm resting on the edge of the soft water tank, one hand resting on the cheeks, and the beautiful blue eyeballs turned left and right, sticking tightly to the On Su Ming.

Su Ming is making the bed.

Although it is the best room here, Su Ming's bed is not that big.

The bed was only 1.8 meters wide, not to mention two big men, even two little girls were a little crowded.

Spreading the two quilts on either side of the bed, Su Ming pulled one of the quilts inwards, allowing the other quilt to occupy a larger area.

After doing this, Su Ming started to pack his clothes again.

Su Ming usually doesn't pay much attention to dressing. There is a large wardrobe in this bedroom, and Su Ming only puts two or three military uniforms and daily shirts in it.

Taking the little mermaid's clothes out of the suitcase, Su Ming meticulously smoothed out the folds around it and hung it next to his military uniform.