71

Sang Jiuchi reluctantly sent a sentence "good night", then put the phone aside, turned on the computer and started searching for the news of "Sang Jiuchi".

The original owner became famous at a young age, and after becoming famous, he attended classes and worked at the same time.

At first, she just sang and danced, and later she participated in TV dramas.

The original owner worked very hard, and was finally admitted to the acting department of the Film Academy with excellent grades. I am 21 years old this year, just in my senior year and graduation season.

It's June now, and there's still a month left before the original owner ends his college career.

Yun Yi is his classmate. When he was a freshman, he chased after the original owner. He claimed to be a fan of the original owner, and often went to the original owner's crew in the name of visiting the class.

During a visit to a class, an actor who was not very important in the role could not come. The original owner recommended Yun Yi to the director. With that role, Yun Yi became an instant hit, and the little-known student began to emerge in the entertainment industry.

Seeing that Yun Yi is so talented, the original owner is also happy to recommend resources to him.

The two have similar interests and get along day and night. Yun Yi pursued the original owner for two years, and the original owner finally agreed to associate with Yun Yi in the second semester of his sophomore year, and generously announced it on the Internet.

In the following two years, several TV series and movies starring the original protagonist hit the streets one after another, and the original protagonist was also labeled as a box-office poison, and the acting career started to go downhill.

On the other hand, Yun Yi, along the line of the original owner, quickly caught up with the famous director, and the resources skyrocketed.

In just two years, he quickly became popular and became a top-tier player.

Sang Jiuchi opened Weibo and logged in to the original owner's account.

After reading the message under the last update for a while, Sang Jiuchi laughed.

That's it?

No matter which plane it is, cursing is really nothing new.

As soon as he saw the first word, he could guess what was going to happen next.

Sang Jiuchi quickly posted a new update: [I broke up with Yunyi@yunyipeace half a year ago, and they are still friends after the breakup. Birthday wishes are wishes issued as friends. Seeing that you are so happy now, I am really happy as a friend, I sincerely wish you @yunyi, I am also very happy now, thank you. [flowers] [flowers]]

A few minutes after the news was released, the phone rang with a "ding!"

Sang Jiuchi picked up the phone.

Husband: "Didn't you say sleep, still posting on Weibo?"

Was caught a current, embarrassing.

Sang Jiuchi quickly tapped: "Don't be angry, husband~ I'll sleep now."

Yun Yan's hand holding the phone trembled three times, and the image of Sang Jiuchi lying on his body and acting like a spoiled child appeared in his mind.

A big man, there is no sense of weirdness.

Just, very strange.

Yun Yan's cheeks were red, he thought for a while, and then tapped a few words: "Don't take it too seriously, it's just a group of network maggots that move by the wind."