30

Li Xiang silently looked at the young man in front of him. The young man was holding a few injections. Victory was faintly on his face, and the ambition hidden in his eyes was clearly revealed.

Li Xiang felt that his chest was congested, he was about to open his mouth, suddenly his throat was sweet, and a stream of blood poured out as soon as he opened his mouth. He hurriedly covered his mouth with a handkerchief, so that he did not spit blood on the table.

The disease this time was really strange, and it came fast and violently.

He had only undergone a physical examination a month ago, and the test report showed that the probability of his disease was only 10%.

But within a month, he was infected with an acute disease, and his life expectancy was only the last year.

Not long after he contracted the disease, Sang Xiaoyin came to him with the vaccine.

This is too coincidental.

Sang Xiaoyin looked for herself two days ago and brought vaccine samples and reports.

At that time, he left a report and handed it over to the professional scientific research team behind him for research. After receiving a positive answer, he invited Sang Xiaoyin to meet again.

Sang Xiaoyin withheld several key data in the report, from which they could not replicate the correct vaccine.

Seeing Sang Xiaoyin's triumphant expression, Li Xiang felt a little tightness in his chest again.

He has been killing geese for decades, and every day he was attacked by wild geese. He knew that this matter was strange, but he could live for a year at most.

If Li Yuan's unsatisfactory thing has no one to help him and he can't afford to be a leader, Sang Xiaoyin is the most suitable candidate.

With this vaccine, at least it can help Li Yuan restore his reputation and win the hearts of the people.

He could see what Sang Xiaoyin wanted in his ambitious eyes at a glance.

Li Xiang narrowed his eyes and negotiated calmly: "I can make you Li Yuan's fiancé, but I also have a condition."

Hearing Li Xiang's show of weakness, Sang Xiaoyin secretly praised Dean Zhou Guan's prophet, "Please speak."

"I admit your status as husband, but Li Yuan is the only child of the Li family after all. The Li family needs the continuation of the bloodline. I need you to allow him to have other women to continue the bloodline, and not hurt those children."

Sang Xiaoyin smiled very generously: "Admiral Li, don't worry, I like children very much. If it wasn't for me, I would even be willing to give birth to a child for him."

Li Xiang didn't believe his nonsense, but he didn't expose him again.

He rubbed his slightly aching forehead and said to Sang Xiaoyin, "Li Yuan is outside, you can call him in too."

Sang Xiaoyin got up and opened the door, and at a glance, she saw Li Yuan standing outside with an excited face.

Without saying a word, Li Yuan gave Sang Xiaoyin a big hug. While hugging, he secretly whispered into his ear, "Don't worry, I won't find another woman."

The two hugged for a while, before Li Yuan walked to Li Xiang with Sang Xiaoyin worried.

Li Yuan lost a little weight, and his father's illness hit him a lot.

Li Yuan pulled Sang Xiaoyin to kneel in front of Li Xiang, "Father, don't worry, I will definitely not be as self-willed as before."

Li Xiang looked at Li Yuan and let out a long sigh.