10

Sang Jiuchi killed the Quartet and left happily.

When he walked out of the race gate, the drivers had been waiting for a long time. And next to the car in the middle stood an unexpected person.

"Why are you back? Isn't there a meeting abroad?" Sang Jiuchi walked up to the man and looked up at him carefully.

The man came in a hurry and looked a little dusty, but he still couldn't hide the sturdy body of the suit.

Dai Luolin didn't say much, "The meeting was canceled, I just rushed back if I had nothing to do. You seem to be in a good mood today."

Sang Jiuchi smiled in the corners of his eyes, "I feel better when I see you."

Immediately afterwards, Sang Jiuchi took out the delicate and mysterious blue rose from his breast pocket and inserted it into Dai Luolin's black jacket pocket, "Let's go."

Dai Luolin was stunned for a while, and when he came back to his senses, he realized that Sang Jiuchi had already got into the back row and waved to him from inside.

Dai Luolin looked down at the blue rose that was still on the handsome young man just now, and desperately suppressed the beating heart in his chest.

The flower language of blue roses is mysterious, dreamy and beautiful, just like a handsome young man.

Not far away, a lot of people gathered.

Under the flickering of the spotlight, Dai Luolin's slender legs stepped into the back seat, and the car sped away in full view.

In the closed car, Dai Luolin sat upright.

Sang Jiuchi was right next to him, but the car that was originally spacious now seemed a little cramped and cramped.

In his ears, he could clearly hear the gentle ups and downs of the handsome young man's breathing, and occasionally he could smell the mint fragrance from his body.

Dai Luolin sat upright, his hands clenched tightly on his thighs.

Dai Luolin didn't dare to look at Sang Jiuchi, but Sang Jiuchi was looking at Dai Luolin recklessly.

The man exudes wild charm from top to bottom, and his angular cheeks are handsome and handsome. Underneath the suit are strong muscles that can't be hidden.

Sang Jiuchi's gaze drifted downstream from Dai Luolin's sword eyebrows that flew into his temples, his gaze passed through his deep eyes, the bridge of his tall nose, and finally landed on his slightly pursed lips.

Dai Luolin's lips are slightly thicker than his, and they outline a sexy arc just right.

Sang Jiuchi suddenly felt a little dry in his throat, rolled his throat subconsciously, and approached Dai Luolin instinctively.

The sudden warm breath on his lips made Dai Luolin stiff, and then he heard a very shallow voice whispering in his ear.

The voice was ambiguous and lingering, like the song of the siren hidden in the deep sea, seducing the pedestrians passing by.

"Open your mouth," he said.

Dai Luolin hesitated for a second, then opened his mouth obediently.

In an instant, the young man's hot and soft breath filled him immediately, the temperature inside the car rose suddenly, and a pink and sticky mist enveloped the entire area from nowhere.

The young man's fair and slender fingers slid across his cheeks, his fingertips were soft with a hint of coolness. But an inexplicable heat exploded along his fingertips.