54

Zhou Ruoqing couldn't help but take two steps back.

Immediately after that, he reacted a bit cowardly, and immediately stopped when he stepped back, looking at the boy opposite him vigilantly.

Younger than him, stronger than him, better than him, even taller than him.

Zhou Ruoqing glanced at the boy in front of him jealously, with a very unkind tone, "I'm talking to my boyfriend, what are you meddling with?"

Chi Ye stood in front of Sang Jiuchi, and his anger exploded.

When he didn't speak, he had an aura that didn't match his age, but now with anger, it made people feel even more frightened.

His murderous appearance looked like a demon that had climbed up from hell.

It seemed that Zhou Ruoqing's head could be unscrewed in the next second.

Lin Fu's voice came from the dormitory at an untimely time, casting a weird atmosphere on the scene where the sword was drawn.

Chi Ye didn't even look at the dormitory, but stared at Zhou Ruoqing coldly, saying word by word, "Senior Sang said that he broke up with you and told you to stay away from him, are you deaf? "

The sound in the room stopped abruptly.

A deep male voice said, "What's the matter, complain? Who is outside?"

A very high voice came from inside, "Zhou Ruoqing, who is outside?"

Zhou Ruoqing frowned, how did I know that.

I don't care who this kind of kid with hair is.

Chiye took two steps forward, looking down at the boy in front of him coldly, "Remember, I'm Chiye from the annual class of the National Dance Department. Don't let me see you harassing Senior Sang again, otherwise don't blame me. You're welcome."

After he finished speaking, he ignored Zhou Ruoqing, took Sang Jiuchi's coat by the sleeves, and walked towards the stairs.

Sang Jiuchi let him lead without resisting, and just disappeared from Zhou Ruoqing's field of vision.

Zhou Ruoqing suddenly became anxious.

Sang Jiuchi was actually holding the boy.

Although he and Sang Jiuchi were in a relationship, Sang Jiuchi only allowed him to get closer to him.

Not to mention kissing, there is not even the lowest physical contact like holding hands.

Even leaning your arms together across your clothes is a luxury.

But today, Sang Jiuchi actually let him lead? !

What is his relationship with Sang Jiuchi? Who is he?

Department of folk dance once a year? Isn't that Lin v.'s class?

Zhou Ruoqing pursed his lips and frowned, and gently opened the door.

In the room, the rich heather fragrance filled every corner, and Zhou Ruoqing's brows furrowed even tighter.

On the single bed, Lin Fu looked at himself carefully with watery eyes, and even the third child looked at him with a strange look.

Zhou Ruoqing's voice was calm, "Sang Jiuchi was outside just now, and then another boy came. He said he was Chiye from the first-grade class of the folk dance department. Do you know him? Tell me."

Lin Fu was stunned for a moment, and the originally happy expression suddenly became embarrassed and embarrassed.

His voice was hoarse and trembling, "Just now... Chi Ye was outside?"