21. Interstellar True Master Counterattack 1

These hounds were carefully selected and trained by the Li family, and their combat power was comparable to that of ordinary battle armor.

The sharp fangs can easily penetrate the hard shell of the Zerg, not to mention the fragile skin of humans.

After the two thugs locked Sang Jiuchi in the cage, they couldn't even bear to look directly. Instead, Li Yuan dragged Sang Xiaoyin to the backyard and looked at it with a splendid nature. Behind them were the dozen or so people in the classroom just now. little brother.

Sang Xiaoyin hid in Li Yuan's arms, with two hands covering her eyes, but her fingers were separated to reveal gaps, her vision was not affected at all.

The hound rubbed the ground and let out a low growl.

At this time, it was the winter season, and the temperature outside was minus 20 degrees Celsius.

The cold wind was blowing, and Sang Jiuchi could even feel that the clothes on his body were slowly turning into ice clothes. In this cold season, the bestially exposed hound is only more sensitive and frantic to the heat source.

The water-soaked hair swayed stiffly in the cold wind twice, covering Sang Jiuchi's gaze hidden under the long eyelashes.

Seeing that the five hounds were only one step away from Sang Jiuchi, those five pairs of scarlet eyes suddenly froze in the air.

The tips of the five hounds' noses twitched in the wind, trying to smell something against the wind, as if they smelled a different smell.

Then, Sang Jiuchi slowly stood up while supporting the cold pitch-black railing.

As Sang Jiuchi got up, the five hounds hunched backwards in unison. They tucked their tails, and the "woo woo" that had been roaring just now also turned into an "oooo" begging for mercy.

Sang Jiuchi took a step forward, and they took a step back.

In the end, the five hounds were unable to retreat, and they simply clung to the ground.

He almost turned over to reveal his snow-white belly and rolled around to be cute.

Everyone watching the show widened their eyes, and Li Yuan even shouted, "What's going on?!"

F001 is fighting against people in his mind: [What's going on? Of course, it's because our host is now a god of preparation. 】

Creatures that succumb to raw wildness are acutely aware of danger and power. When a grouper sees a shark, it will run away in a hurry, and when a rabbit sees a tiger, it will run away immediately. The voles are afraid of boas, the cuckoos are afraid of falcons.

Everything is the most primitive natural survival law, which is the fear of predators buried in the blood.

Sang Jiuchi now has more layers of preparation as a god, and animals have a natural reverence for him.

This kind of reverence derived from bone and blood can even easily shatter the control of drugs, making these animals succumb to the fear of the top of the food chain.

It's funny to say that the threat that animals can feel, but those humans who have long been separated from the primitive high intelligence, can't feel it.

Sang Jiuchi's slender five fingers were inserted into the wet hair, pulling up all the frozen hair, revealing a beautiful pale face.

He patted the heavy railing, glanced at the crowd that was gathering more and more, and said mockingly: "Don't let me go out, I want more people to see you, these proud hounds, to frighten them. Stupid?"