40

After coming out of the interrogation room, Su Ming was already refreshed.

The grand commander stared at the mess, touched his nose in fear, and silently directed people to clean up the mess.

After Su Ming became the marshal, he rarely tried people by himself. Even if he tried, he was still the kind of murderer who was extremely vicious and recalcitrant.

They have seen Su Ming's methods of interrogating people. They can torture people to the point where they still have one breath left, but they will never let people die.

No matter how strict the mouth is, they can be pried open after Su Ming's cross-examination.

Su Ming's terrifying reputation was not made up by others, but was made by himself little by little.

Otherwise, why would those prisoners see Su Ming like a rabbit seeing an eagle, each of them trembling with fright.

Don't say the prisoners are afraid of Su Ming, their subordinates are also afraid, okay? !

The commander did not feel bad for these prisoners, and the mermaid and human have coexisted friendly for thousands of years. In ordinary people's cognition, mermaids and humans are the same intelligent body.

What is the difference between hunting merman and hunting humans?

For such a crime, it is not an exaggeration to die a hundred times.

The huge bathroom was empty.

Except for the dim yellow light that danced above his head, there was only the man standing quietly in front of the washstand.

The man turned on the faucet and let the water wash away the blood from his long, distinct fingers.

Su Ming's hands were full of blood, but there was not a trace of dirt on his body, as if he didn't go to torture the prisoner just now, but just caught some dirt.

After all the blood was washed away, Su Ming used soap to clean every crevice of his fingers.

After four or five times of washing like this, Su Ming was considered to be completely clean. He shook his hands and did not wipe them, leaving his fingers to be dried by the wind.

He likes clean and hates all dirty things.

He has a slight obsession with cleanliness, as the chef at the General's Mansion said, he would not share the same plate with others.

The only exception is the little mermaid.

The water on his fingers was quickly dried by the wind in the air, and when he thought of the little mermaid, something that was suppressed in Su Ming's heart began to flow out again.

Last night, the little mermaid had pink cheeks and collarbones, as well as his wet eyes and lustrous lips...

Everywhere is inviting itself...

What is the little mermaid doing now?

Have you woken up yet?

Su Ming's heart moved slightly, and he took out the booklet from his arms.

Su Ming was about to open the inside, when he saw the words on the cover, he froze again.

Several gilded characters that used to write "Prince X Prince [Mermaid High H]" have been changed, and now they become "Marshal X Prince [Mermaid High H]".

Prince X refers to the prince and the fifth prince of the mermaid.

That Marshal X Prince, shouldn't he be referring to himself and Sang Jiuchi?