53

Sang Jiuchi opened the door and made a "Kara" sound when it closed.

The voice next door stopped a little.

Then came a more intense voice.

Hearing the whirring next door, Sang Jiuchi fell into contemplation.

【Isn't it okay? Why is it so intense? 】

After two seconds passed, F001 replied in a calm voice as possible, [Back to the host, there are small toys. 】

Sang Jiuchi took off his jacket for a moment, then continued to move.

【Oh. 】He glanced at the next door at random, 【How much is Zhou Ruoqing's love and guilt worth? 】

F001 opened the interface: [Master host, Zhou Ruoqing's love value for Lin Fu is 50, and the guilt value is 20. Zhou Ruoqing has a love value of 50 for you and a guilt value of 0. 】

Sang Jiuchi probably understood where Zhou Ruoqing's 20 guilt points for Lin Fu came from.

In his ears, Lin Fu's voice was somewhat dissatisfied, "Come in, big brother."

Zhou Ruoqing's breathing was heavy, but he still refused, "Not today."

Not today, but not in the future.

According to the original plot, tonight is the birthday of the second eldest among their brothers. Zhou Ruoqing will take the original owner to the KTV birthday party.

While singing on KTV, he was persuaded to drink a few glasses of wine.

After a few drinks, the drunk original owner stumbled to the bathroom in order to sober up.

Taking advantage of the situation, he was caught by the little gangsters who had been waiting for a long time.

Fearing that the hidden disease would be discovered, the original owner fell down the stairs while fleeing in a hurry.

What were the others doing that night?

The owner of the KTV called 120 and called the police. When 120 came, Zhou Ruoqing didn't even follow him. He only went to the hospital to see him late the next day.

The description of that night in the world plot is quite detailed, because Zhou Ruoqing won the ownership of Lin Fu because he won the bet.

All night, Zhou Ruoqing stayed with Lin Fu.

But not here, but somewhere else.

In his ears, Pu Chi was still thinking, Lin Fu's sticky voice was like a loach in a secluded pool.

Wet and slippery.

20 points of guilt, because I couldn't satisfy Lin Fu.

Each of the four spare tires mentioned by Lin Fu has its own special hobby.

Some like to dress Lin Fu as a girl, some like small toys, and some like to have him call him Dad.

Zhou Ruoqing's special hobby is that he likes the excitement of being watched.

It is estimated that Sang Jiuchi was watching at his house last night, letting Zhou Ruoqing know the taste of the food.

Now, in order to fight against it, he moved to next door to him.

But after smelling the more fragrant poppies, how can you be fascinated by the little daisies at home?

Now Zhou Ruoqing's expression must be very wonderful.

Sang Jiuchi smiled and said to F001: [Can you block the sound? 】

F001: [Of course. Ding! Let's start blocking noise mode. Ding, it's turned on. 】