129

Hel's wheat-colored cheeks flushed, and quickly returned to his usual indifference.

He sat stiffly upright, looked at the stool on the other side without squinting, and said coldly, "I will personally check whether you are the murderer or not."

"Bishop Jiuchi, please respect yourself. You are the high-ranking red-clothed archbishop of the Holy See, and I am the royal knight of the court. Even if you are not the real murderer of my sister, we are not friends who can talk about such private topics."

Believing in the illusory god of light, using this to control the minds of the people, and trying to control the empire in vain, these are all crimes of the Holy See. Even if Sang Jiuchi wasn't the real murderer, he was also a liar who was deceived by the Holy See.

There are no gods in the world at all, that is just a trick of the Holy See's ignorant people. He has always hated the Holy See, and the people in the Holy See are no exception.

Sang Jiuchi, as a red-clothed archbishop whose power is second only to the Pope, has never done less to deceive people.

The gentle and elegant appearance may be just an illusion, who knows if it is gold and jade.

Hale thought so, but there was a subtle tingling in his heart. It's not very painful, it's a bit like a small needle stuck in the flesh.

The faint pain can be ignored, he peeked at Sang Jiuchi in his arms from the corner of his eyes.

Sang Jiuchi had already glanced to one side, his long ink-colored hair covered half of his face, and his thick eyelashes covered his eyes.

Hull could only vaguely see Sang Jiuchi's overly moist side eyes.

His shoulders suddenly stiffened, and there was a burst of regret in his heart.

Is Sang Jiuchi crying? Angry at yourself?

He didn't say anything too outrageous. Did Sang Jiuchi grow up by the Pope's side and never heard any bad words, so ordinary cold words would be a big blow to him?

Then pay attention to your words later.

Hale coughed lightly, he wanted to say something to ease the atmosphere, but as a taciturn big straight man, he didn't know what to say.

Just when Hull was in a dilemma, the carriage outside suddenly "cracked", and the two heard the coachman shouting from outside, "His Royal Highness, Mr. Knight, there is a bumpy road ahead, please take a seat."

As soon as the driver's voice fell, the carriage made another "crack".

Hull thought about it, there is indeed a bumpy road on this road, but he usually rides a horse, so he doesn't feel anything special.

Although he didn't care much, Hull still adjusted Sang Jiuchi to a stable posture.

Sang Jiuchi's body is very slender, and his skin is very fair. This kind of white is not the kind of white that lacks color like Western beauties, but more like the water white that moonlight sprinkles on the water.

Crystal clear.

The red robe on his body had been beaten to pieces, and it was easy to see Sang Jiuchi's skin from the broken place.

Even if he doesn't like the Holy See, Hull knows the culture of the Holy See.

The Holy See has always paid attention to cherishing the body. In their view, once you become a believer, your body and soul will belong to the God of Light.

Their whole bodies should be tightly wrapped, with the exception of their faces and hands, they should not be exposed at all.

Once exposed, it is a symbol of uncleanness.