149

Zhou Mian was stunned for a moment, almost out of physical memory, he captured Sang Jiuchi's main attacker in reverse. But Sang Jiuchi's role is strong because he has more displacement skills.

He went straight to the only one, went through the wall, and ran away. Not only that, Yu Guang also put an acceleration buff on Sang Jiuchi, and the two ran faster than a rabbit.

Want to fight, but can't feel it, are you angry?

Come on, two cowards! Have the ability to be positive.

The members of Team Glory hesitated slightly, and one of them asked, "Boss, that, are you still gathering in the middle?"

After just thinking for a second, Zhou Mian said, "Wait!"

After saying the words, Zhou Mian was still inexplicably irritated, but he quickly calmed down.

They are all heroes in the early stage. The further back they are, the more difficult the advantage will be, but this is in a situation of evenly matched forces. Judging from the current battle between the two sides, the other side no matter the operation or cooperation, and their own glory. The team is completely different.

afraid of them?

Oh, just kidding, today he will step on Yu Guang's body and sit on the throne Yu Guang has maintained for a long time.

Sang Jiuchi was just lucky just now. If he can steal once, can he steal a second time?

After half a minute, Zhou Mian bit off his tongue.

They really can steal a second time!

Just when he was thinking about the other dragon buff, this shit sprang out of nowhere and snatched their dragon buff!

[Congratulations to player Bai Lixin for beheading the hell lord and obtaining the dragon buff. ]

Zhou Mian: "..."

Song Lian: "..."

Song Lian hurriedly explained, "Brother Zhou, I've been helping you see your vision just now. There are no them on the minimap, and I didn't see them appear."

Zhou Mian took a deep breath: "It's okay, I don't blame you."

Sang Jiuchi stole two dragons in a row, with a lazy smile on his face, and concluded: "See, I'm doing the least effort and getting the greatest return."

Luna's three teammates: "..."

Suddenly they were glad that Brother Chi was their teammate, not their opponent.

Although the expression on Yu Guang's face was not as comfortable and leisurely as Sang Jiuchi's, his expression was always indifferent, and there was even a taste of pampering in his eyes when he looked at Sang Jiuchi: "Three years ago, I found my little finger It started out of control, and then I went to the hospital to check and found that I had frozen joints."

"ALS, you've heard of it. People who suffer from the disease first have one joint, then two or three, until the entire torso can't move, and can only watch themselves slowly become more and more rigid but unable to do anything. Freeze The symptoms of ALS are similar to those of ALS, but much better than ALS, except that one of the joints cannot move flexibly. But for e-sports players, it is fatal."

"So at my peak, I had to choose to retire and threw myself into racing with regrets."

"The feeling of racing cars is very similar to that of e-sports, with the impact of fast speed and the excitement of the crazy beating of my heart."

"My regrets in esports were unleashed on my racing car."

"You're right. I'm afraid of falling off the altar, which is why I haven't dared to touch e-sports for the past three years."