98

In the room with carved beams and painted buildings, wisps of green smoke are wafting out of the incense burner.

As soon as Fan Lu entered the room, he sat on the soft couch with a pale face, his originally dark eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of white mist, making it impossible to see the inside expression.

Sang Jiuchi frowned: "You..."

As soon as he uttered a word, he was dragged into his arms by Fan Lu.

The silky green feather coat slipped onto the other party's heavy black robe, and then his warm and generous arms wrapped Sang Jiuchi in his arms.

Sang Jiuchi was a little stunned by Fan Lu's performance. Whether it was from the world's plot or the original owner's memory, Fan Lu had just come out of the volcano and was troubled by demonic energy, so he wouldn't behave like this.

Not as an enemy, but as a loved one.

Sang Jiuchi was still thinking about it, but his lips felt a heavy and warm pressure.

He suddenly returned to his senses, and Fan Lu had already kissed him.

However, Fan Lu seemed to be very haggard, and he exhausted all his strength with just one kiss.

After kissing for a while, Fan Lu quickly left Sang Jiuchi, turned his head and put his eyes on Sang Jiuchi's wrist.

The skeletal hand slid down the emerald green feather coat and landed on Bang Jiuchi's excessively fair wrist.

The height of the two is not much different, but Sang Jiuchi's hand fell into Fan Lu's hand, but it was as delicate and small as jade.

I saw Fan Lu's fingertips lightly tap on Sang Jiuchi's shackles, and the four metal rings that bound him were cracked at the same time, and they fell to the ground with four crisp "bangs". Voice.

The heavy cultivation base that had been silent for a long time wandered around in an instant, but in the blink of an eye, it filled the whole body.

Fan Lu's operation confused Sang Jiuchi, but what happened next confused him even more.

Fan Lu took Sang Jiuchi's wrist to take a closer look, and his slightly calloused fingertips rubbed a few times where the iron ring was bound just now.

It seemed to be certain that Sang Jiuchi was not injured by the iron ring, and Fan Lu's tense body was obviously relaxed.

When Fan Lu looked at Sang Jiuchi with his misty eyes, Sang Jiuchi also frowned at him.

He wanted to see something in his eyes, but that layer of fog blocked all expressions and all exploration.

Fan Lu looked at Sang Jiuchi for a long time, and finally turned into a long sigh, "I'm going to retreat for a few days, so I can't play with you for the time being. Go play by yourself, but it's been very restless outside recently. I know you're very strong, but Just take it easy. Come on, wait for me to come back."

Fan Lu said these words to himself, and without waiting for Sang Jiuchi to say anything, he turned into a plume of black smoke and flew away.

Before leaving, he did not forget to wrap the four metal rings in the black robe and take them away.

In the huge room, only Sang Jiuchi was left.

Sang Jiuchi sat dazedly on the soft couch, with the words Fan Lu said before he left, "Be good, wait for me to come back."

After a long time, he trembled in his mind and asked: [F001, do you think that the ooc of Brahma is a bit serious? 】

F001: [...Sorry, Lord Host, this question exceeds my ability to answer. 】