84

Seeing that Sang Jiuchi was about to go to the bed to clean up the bed, Yun Yan blurted out, "Sang Jiuchi, help me!"

The blind young man in front of him was slightly startled, his godless eyes began to focus, and he looked at Yun Yan suspiciously: "What's wrong?"

Yun Yan swept the room in a panic, and saw the bookshelf out of the corner of his eyes: "Can you help me get the book from the bookshelf?"

Sang Jiuchi obediently walked to the bookshelf and asked, "Which one?"

Yun Yan hesitated for two seconds: "The second row from the top, the second book on the left."

The bookshelf is a bit high, and Sang Jiuchi needs to tiptoe slightly to get to the books in the second row. While Sang Jiuchi went to fetch the book, Yun Yan quickly and steadily hid the jade under the bed.

After all this was done, he hurriedly turned to look at Sang Jiuchi, but was stunned for a moment.

Yun Yan was sitting in a wheelchair, and the bookshelf was not far from his position.

From Yunyan's point of view, you can just see the taut lines of Sang Jiuchi.

The black tights perfectly outlines the youth's curves, giving an unobstructed view.

Yun Yan covered his nose and stared at Sang Jiuchi greedily.

Soon, Sang Jiuchi took down the book, and when he turned around, Yunyan had recovered his calm and indifferent expression.

When Sang Jiuchi handed the book to Yun Yan, the end of his eyes was already watery, looking sweet and attractive.

Yun Yan rolled his eyes a few times, looked down at the Financial Times, which he didn't need at all, and continued, "I still need a copy, can you help me get another one?"

One more time, one last time.

Sang Jiuchi: "Okay, no problem, which one?"

Yun Yan's eyes flickered: "It's still the second row, the third book on the right."

This time Yun Yan didn't look away, his eyes kept following Sang Jiuchi, watching Sang Jiuchi stand on tiptoe, watching Sang Jiuchi tighten his muscles, watching Sang Jiuchi's unmistakable curves and Charm.

In Yun Yan's insatiable greed, Sang Jiuchi took down the book.

Yun Yan returned to normal again.

He took the book, swallowed, his eyes dodged, "I like the books in the first and second rows. I haven't had a chance to read them since my leg was paralyzed. Can you get me another one?"

This must be the last time.

Sang Jiuchi's cheeks were already flushed red, he smiled and said patiently, "Okay, which one are you talking about?"

Yun Yan hesitated for a while, "That's right, the fourth book on the left in the first row."

This time, Sang Jiuchi's muscles tensed even more, and his toes pressed hard, and Yunyan could even vaguely see his waistline.

This time, before Sang Jiuchi could close his feet, Yun Yan continued to speak from behind: "There is also the first book on the right."

Sang Jiuchi pointed his toes and moved in front of the bookshelf. Yun Yan saw the other party's T-shirt swinging freely with Sang Jiuchi's movements, and the looming waistline became clearer.

"Second book on the left."

"The first one on the right."

"The first one on the left."