87

At eight o'clock in the evening, "Mystery Adventure Game" arrived as scheduled.

Since it was decided to win the second male role in "Children Chasing the Light", Sang Jiuchi massaged Yun Yan every day in the name of the opposite drama.

In such a long script, Sang Jiuchi only practiced the massage part. Over time, Yunyan also knew that Sang Jiuchi had found an excuse to treat himself.

Yunyan still pretended to be asleep every day, and Sang Jiuchi stopped that stimulating treatment a few days ago.

But the little love that he walked once a day "after he fell asleep" has not stopped, and Yun Yan has gradually become accustomed to enjoying Sang Jiuchi's sneaky movements.

That is, in the past few days, my legs have improved at a speed visible to the naked eye.

At first, the feeling of numbness in the thigh was restored, and then the pain became clearer.

After that, the feeling in the calf and feet also began to recover, and the knee jerk reaction was no problem.

Now he has started to do walking rehabilitation activities, his nerve damage is not very long, as long as he practices diligently, he can recover as before after half a month of practice. He started to practice after his calf regained consciousness. He has practiced for three days now. Although he still can't walk as fast as he can, he can walk with support.

The doctor regarded him as a medical miracle more than once, but he knew that this was a miracle that Sang Jiuchi brought him.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Sang Jiuchi naturally put Yun Yan's leg on his own and started massaging his muscles, "Husband, you walked much better today than yesterday."

Yun Yan: "Yes, although it is still a little weak, but it feels better than yesterday."

TV has long been broadcast on the online platform that broadcasts simultaneously, and the online platform can see the real-time barrage, which makes it easier to get feedback from the audience.

Seeing that the variety show was about to start, the doorbell rang from outside.

Sang Jiuchi stopped the massage in his hand: "I'm going to open the door, it should be Brother Zhou."

On the premiere of the variety show tonight, Zhou Su shouted that he would come to his house to share the joy of becoming popular.

This is Sang Jiuchi's first public appearance in half a year, and it is also the beginning of Sang Jiuchi's rise to become a top-notch superstar.

Yun Yan made a soft "um" and adjusted the position and font size of the bullet screen projected on the white screen.

A few greetings came from the door, and two minutes later, Zhou Su walked to the sofa with a bottle of red wine, and as soon as he got up, he said, "Yo, Mr. Yan, it's quite pleasant."

Sang Jiuchi took three red wine glasses from the red bar and placed them in front of Zhou Su.

Yun Yan glanced at Zhou Su lightly, and before he could speak, Sang Jiuchi took his two legs to his legs again.

The massage followed immediately.

The face of Yun Yan, who was originally relatively Zhou Su, suddenly changed, from being careless to enjoying in an instant. After enjoying it, he could even see his mouth turned into a cat shape, and faintly he could see the raised ears and a big fluttering tail.

Zhou Su: "..."

It is the first time that he has seen a beast for love.

With the sound of the show music, the show started.