81

Alen came back all the way with a bunch of ice cream. They made a total of 350 yuan today. The program team was responsible for lunch and dinner. After the 300 yuan for tickets, there was still 50 yuan left.

The sky is getting hotter and hotter, and seeing that noon is approaching, the hot sun is scorching the earth wantonly in the sky.

Mineral water was provided by the program team, and Sang Jiuchi finally proposed to buy some ice cream with 50 yuan.

Alen, who had always been against Sang Jiuchi, was the first to raise his hand this time, and even took over the task of buying ice cream.

A little girl, Sang Jiuchi was not good enough to let her buy it by herself, but it turned out that Sang Jiuchi and Alen bought it together.

In addition to the six of them, along with the filming crew and other crew members, Sang Jiuchi swept around the small shops in the park, and finally chose the 2 yuan per piece and bought 25 pieces.

The two of them went back together with the ice cream. All the way, Alen's eyes lit up when he looked at Sang Jiuchi.

"Brother Chi, how many hours do you usually spend to practice dancing?"

"Where do you practice dancing, you dance so well, do I have a chance to cooperate with you?"

"Not only dancing, but you also sing well. When can we collaborate on a song?!"

Alen babbled all the way, and finally sent out a soul torture: "You are so good, why are you suddenly not popular?"

Sang Jiuchi smiled, "I may not have a red physique, I always have to recognize the truth."

Alen pouted, "No, not being popular is temporary, you will definitely become popular in the future. Destiny will love those who are prepared. You have never left your dance and music, and you will definitely become popular in the future."

Sang Jiuchi smiled freely, "Let's go with the fate, some things can't be forced."

Alen: "Brother Chi, guess who my idol is now."

Sang Jiuchi: "It can't be me?"

Alen nodded madly: "Brother Chi, you are still as smart as always, it's you! From today on, you are my role model. I will definitely practice dancing and music well, and hope to reach your heights one day."

Sang Jiuchi: "Haha, what height do I have, if you take me as an example, what if it doesn't become popular."

Alen: "That can't be, you can definitely become popular."

Sang Jiuchi just smiled and said nothing.

Director Zhou took the ice cream handed by Sang Jiuchi, and even more did not want Sang Jiuchi to leave. He has been in the business for more than 20 years, and although there are times when he is wrong, he is right most of the time.

This variety show will become popular because of Sang Jiuchi, and Sang Jiuchi will also become popular because of this variety show.

The price he signed with Sang Jiuchi this time was only a few million, but when he cooperates with Sang Jiuchi next time, it must not be this price.

Director Zhou secretly played emotional cards for Sang Jiuchi, "Jiuchi, we have to record four horror houses in this variety show. Your schedule is suitable, can you come to the recording for the last episode? This is your re-starting show. , it should also have a special meaning to you, right?"

Sang Jiuchi took a bite of the chocolate chips wrapped in pale yellow and white, "I'll discuss it with Brother Zhou after I go back, okay? I'll try my best to come."