101

When Sang Jiuchi woke up, the previous iron rings were put on his wrists and ankles. He didn't know what the iron rings were made of. Sang Jiuchi didn't feel cold to the touch, but had the same temperature as his skin.

Under the hoop, the soft fluff had firmly separated the hoop and wrist skin.

In the room, wisps of elegant green smoke were burning, and the fragrance was refreshing, which immediately soothed Sang Jiuchi's head, which was a little uncomfortable because of the drunkenness.

"woke up?"

A cold voice came from the corner.

Sang Jiuchi raised his head, and in the rustling sound of his footsteps, Fan Lu came out from behind the curtain with a bird cage in his hand.

The birdcage was small and small, and it looked like it was used to hold the Oriole thrush, but he looked more closely and found that the birdcage was covered with white fluff, and the swings and soft couch were in the same position as the birdcage in his cave.

After the hangover, Sang Jiuchi had a headache. He stared blankly at Fan Lu, and suddenly several outrageous images appeared in his mind.

Thinking of what he had done when he was drunk, Sang Jiuchi's cheeks flushed, and his crow-like eyelashes trembled, trying to hide the shame in his eyes.

Fan Lu walked slowly to the bed, and threw the emerald green feather feather coat hanging on the hanger to Sang Jiuchi: "Put this on."

Sang Jiuchi used the topic to divert his embarrassment while wearing it, "Did you go there before?"

Fan Lu: "The healing is gone, that group of demonic energy is a bit powerful."

Sang Jiuchi absentmindedly said "Oh", his eyes fluttering secretly on Fan Lu's body, "By the way, I have brought your vestments and portraits for you, then you can stay with me."

Sang Jiuchi put on the robe and pointed to the wardrobe in the corner, "And your portrait, which is a little damaged, I put it away, if you want me to find it for you."

Fan Lu: "No need."

Sang Jiuchi raised his eyes.

Fan Lu said again: "The real person is right in front of you, what kind of portrait do you need? Are you right, Master?"

Fan Lu sat on the chair of the round table, and seemed to find the feeling after brewing for a while.

His eyes became provocative and surly, and his eyes looked at Sang Jiuchi wantonly, "I didn't even know that the master can still be so enthusiastic, I am really impressed. The master brought all my things for the purpose of planning. Did you promise to do double cultivation with me?"

Sang Jiuchi stopped, "No. I went to Liyuanju that day."

He thought about the words before slowly opening his mouth, "I rescued you at that time and accepted you as a disciple, thinking that I could protect you just by relying on my reputation. But I didn't expect that you were being treated like this when asked by Tianzong. , I accept that you have protected you, it is my fault. You will live here from today, and no one dares to make trouble here except me, and this place is full of spiritual power and is most suitable for cultivation."

Fan Lu seemed to have thought of something, "You said that no one dared to do something wrong, what happened to that Jiang Tong? Master really likes the third junior brother, and even when he became me, he did not forget to love the third junior brother, and brought him to the Teaching around me makes me so envious."

Fan Lu said, his face stained with anger. He suddenly stood up and walked to Sang Jiuchi.

Fan Lu was only half a head taller than Sang Jiuchi, but Fan Lu stood in front of Sang Jiuchi, like a towering peak, shrouding Sang Jiuchi in its entirety. Majestic and majestic, with an unstoppable sense of oppression.