82

"Guest, is this strength okay?"

His slender, white fingers pressed lightly on his thick and tight back. His pressing technique was very professional and professional. His tired body was relieved a lot by this pressing.

Yun Yan was lying on the bed, his arms resting on his sides naturally, his forehead resting on the pillow, leaving just enough space for his face.

With her face flushed from embarrassment hidden under the pillow, Yun Yan said in a sullen voice, "Yes."

Sang Jiuchi suddenly increased his strength and said, "So what?"

The muscles and bones of the butterfly bone were pressed hard, and the muscles and bones twisted under the skin with the strength of Sang Jiuchi's fingertips.

Yun Yan subconsciously snorted, and muttered again: "It's okay."

It turns out that his lines are really only "OK" and "OK"!

Sang Jiuchi sometimes put the towel on his back, and sometimes took it off. The slender fingers start from the shoulders and go all the way down the muscles and bones at the shoulder blades, pressing the muscles and bones on both sides of the spine along the spine.

After pressing the muscles and bones, Sang Jiuchi started to open Yun Yan's back by slapping.

Can't say very professional, can only say very professional.

On the one hand, Yun Yan felt very comfortable, but on the other hand, he was a little nervous because of the nearby Sang Jiuchi.

"Guest, you've been overworked recently, so please pay attention to rest. Your back muscles are glued together. I need to come to your back to open up your muscles, is that okay?"

What more can be said, of course: "Yes".

Isn't that the only thing you have to say?

After getting the answer he wanted, in a place where Yun Yan couldn't see, Sang Jiuchi groped and stepped on the edge and sat up.

The sudden oppression made Yun Yan froze suddenly, and the warmth and oppression opened his eyes.

Yun Yan was stunned for two seconds, and suddenly realized what it was.

vacuum.

He was paralyzed in the lower limbs, but there was still a touch of touch on his upper thigh, which was so poor that it now easily traced the shape.

Yun Yan's blushing turned into a butt: "..."

The red spread all the way down the neck, and even eroded to the back.

Sang Jiuchi's tone was very concerned, "Guest, your back seems to be a little hot, are you okay?"

Yun Yan's hoarse voice was full of heat. He opened his mouth slightly, and felt a wave of heat rushing out of his mouth: "I'm fine."

In the place where Yun Yan could not see, Sang Jiuchi's eyes had long since regained focus. He lowered his head and looked at Yun Yan's perfect body. .

In the future of technology stars, mental damage is no longer a terminal illness, and it is only a little more serious than a cold and a fever.

This medical device designed by the medical community is a roller device with a black ball at the top.

A magneto-electric transmitter is installed in the device, which can transmit magneto-electric waves through the skin through the metal to the area of ​​nerve damage.

This electromagnetic wave can stimulate the extension of telomeres in nerve-making cells. The length of the telomeres determines the number of cell divisions. After the telomeres are lengthened, they will divide rapidly to repair damaged nerve fibers.