147

From the moment Yu Guang entered Team Glory, the live broadcast started.

The camera has been sticking tightly to Yu Guang's body, almost not hitting his face.

Out of the corner of Team Glory, these few words alone can scare off a whole bunch of opponents. After many years, the aftershocks are still there.

Sang Jiuchi quickly found his seat and sat down. He briefly adjusted the computer, and when he looked up, he saw Yu Guang was holding his chin with one hand, and his eyes were looking at him without blinking.

Sang Jiuchi: "..."

Seeing Sang Jiuchi looking over, Yu Guang moved his upper and lower lips and made a silent mouth.

come on.

Sang Jiuchi turned his head to the computer expressionlessly: "..."

【f001. 】

f001 immediately responded enthusiastically: [I'm here, dear Lord Luna. 】

[...] Sang Jiuchi, [That soul fragment doesn't seem right. 】

f001: [Hey, what's wrong? 】

Sang Jiuchi: [Don't you think he's too warm to me? 】

f001: [God of War - oh no, Lord Sun God, which time has he not been passionate about you? This is the real him! 】

[Dumped for you, hurt for you, sow the seeds of love for you. 】

Sang Jiuchi: [...]

Why did the day suddenly die of chatting, is it because I suddenly want to be embarrassed?

No longer ignoring f001, Sang Jiuchi focused all his attention on the computer screen.

There is only one group of people in their team, and there are three groups of people on the opposite side.

They had to be conscious of fighting against each other, and each group had five players. Sang Jiuchi sat in the middle of his team, and the third computer was the main attacker.

The kid who played the main attacker before was convinced to play support for him, "Brother, what support should I use for you this time?"

Sang Jiuchi frowned slightly, although he didn't raise his head, he still felt the fiery gaze.

This sight can no longer be described as "passionate like fire", it has to be "lava forever".

The child who was assisting Sang Jiuchi was named Wang Ming. Seeing that Sang Jiuchi didn't answer him, Wang Ming turned his head and glanced, and saw Sang Jiuchi's frown.

Immediately, Wang Ming felt as if he was facing a great enemy, his whole body was tense, and he said seriously, "Brother, don't worry, I will protect you well."

Wang Ming shouted, Sang Jiuchi finally pulled away from the burning gaze, he gave Wang Ming a look, "Oh, I'm fine, I'll choose the role and wait."

The preparation time for the opposite side was a bit long, and they seemed to have a hard time because of who played in the first game.

Three wins out of five games, and it was originally agreed that a group of players would be lined up in each game.

But that's under the premise of no live broadcast.

They were originally a big team. When there is no live broadcast, this style of play is called relaxation. If it is live broadcast, this style of play becomes a bullying small workshop.

The meaning is different.

Zhou Mian chose a circle, and finally decided to send the ace of the Glory team to fight.