6

On the soft and comfortable big bed, lay a cold-looking man.

The white velvet covers the man's body at will, but it can't hide the madness and messiness of last night.

A leather whip was thrown on the ground not far away, and there was a hemp rope as thick as an index finger next to the whip. Candles, clips, everything.

On the wall, there are also fashion photos of men. If any fans see the man's current appearance, they will scream and rush over.

But Song Qing didn't even give him a single look. He walked silently to the window and stared at the distant sunrise. A bright figure appeared in his mind.

It has been a long time since he has encountered such an appetite for prey. Since he can't kill people, he has also found other pleasures. Although it is not as refreshing as it is to do it directly, he will slowly play bad one after another, and appreciate them before they drown. Despair was also very pleasing to him.

After thinking that he could torture Sang Jiuchi again, Song Qing's mood slowly improved.

Zhou Lichuan, who was lying on the bed, turned over, revealing mottled marks on his body.

Zhou Lichuan, who was asleep, frowned, and his eyes rolled quickly under his eyelids, not knowing what nightmare he had.

Song Qing glanced at Zhou Lichuan's body, disgust flashed through his eyes.

This Zhou Lichuan is a masochist, and torture will not only make Zhou Lichuan suffer, but will make his blood flow.

This makes Song Qing very disgusted, he likes the desperation of the victims struggling, not the enjoyment.

But later he found that as long as he was by Zhou Lichuan's side, luck would continue to patronize him.

Zhou Lichuan is his lucky star, even if he doesn't like him, he will be with Zhou Lichuan.

In his sleep, Zhou Lichuan snorted softly.

Song Qing knew that Zhou Lichuan was about to wake up, so he strode to the bedside, grabbed Zhou Lichuan's hair mercilessly, pulled him up, and kissed him fiercely.

Zhou Lichuan was woken up by the kiss, "Song Qing?"

Song Qing was affectionate, and the infatuation in his eyes made Zhou Lichuan sink a little.

Song Qing smiled brightly: "Get up, little slacker. You are sweating coldly on your forehead, have you had a nightmare?"

Zhou Lichuan shuddered when he remembered that terrifying dream.

In the dream, Song Qing held a sharp steel knife into his body with indifferent eyes, and then chopped his body into pieces. This dream is not the first time. There is obviously no pain in the dream, but it is so real, he can even clearly feel the pain of the knife piercing the flesh and the desperation of the blood slowly draining.

Zhou Lichuan looked at Song Qing's gentle face and nodded seriously.

Yes, that was just a nightmare. Song Qing will not do anything to really hurt him. He loves himself very much, and is just his own licking dog.

He loves himself so much that he is willing to accept his peculiar idiosyncrasies and do whatever it takes to make him happy.

How can a licking dog think of hurting its owner?

Under Song Qing's infatuated gaze, Zhou Lichuan finally let go of his guard and put his body into Song Qing's arms, "Song Qing, thank you for being with me all the time, why are you being so kind to me?"