115

Fang Kai swallowed, "You..."

Sang Jiuchi squinted lightly at the end of his eyes, and picked up the soft pudding in his voice, "Huh?"

Fang Kai was slightly stunned, his cheeks flushed uncontrollably, and he quickly turned to look at his desk, "It's nothing, hurry up and review."

Damn, what happened to Sang Jiuchi today!

Too, it's so pretty, isn't it? !

Fang Kai secretly looked at Sang Jiuchi out of the corner of his eye, and saw that Sang Jiuchi had lowered his head and turned over the book.

He turned the book quickly, holding the handle in one hand, flipping the pages in the other, flipping the book quickly and putting it aside.

Then he opened the second book.

Fang Kai sighed, Sang Jiuchi was a transfer student, these books were already very difficult for him, and he was forgiven for not loving learning.

He shares a dormitory with Sang Jiuchi, and he can usually see Sang Jiuchi's efforts.

For Sang Jiuchi, who had just been differentiated into a guide, everything he learned was different and unfamiliar.

For this, what others spend 1 hour learning, he often spends 2 hours or more.

But he never heard a complaint from Sang Jiuchi. He accepted his identity change with all his might, and even accepted Song Miao's repeated suppression of him.

No one in the whole school didn't know that Song Miao liked Yin Li. Shaoxiang attended the school for a total of four years. Song Miao is now in the third grade, the same level as Yin Li.

He is the best guide in Sentinel School. Song Miao has actually matched a sentinel with 90% mental power, and that sentinel is also very good, with S-level ability.

But Song Miao gave up directly.

He has spoken out in private since the first grade, Yin Li is his official match, and all guides are forbidden to hook up with Yin Li. His group of younger brothers are strictly guarded and stare at all guides.

In fact, it was absolutely unnecessary for Song Miao to do this. Yin Li would never give any guide a look. And Yin Li spends half of the year away from school, and most of the time he goes to the battlefield.

At the age of 20, others are just soldiers, he has already become a major general.

Fang Kai secretly glanced at Sang Jiuchi's dejected flipping through the book, and felt distressed in his heart.

Sang Jiuchi has only D rank, and he will eventually become the victim of this combination.

It is a once-in-a-century phenomenon that the matching of mental power fluctuations can reach 100%. The empire once ordered that once it is detected that the matching of mental power fluctuations reaches 100%, they must be combined and cannot be separated unless one party dies.

The moment Sang Jiuchi entered the school, everyone knew that he was a combination of Yin Li.

But at the same time, they also know that this combination will not last long.

Don't say that the Yin family is unwilling, Song Miao alone will not be able to pass this level.

Song Miao asked Sang Jiuchi to break off the marriage, but Sang Jiuchi didn't know that the fate of violating the empire's orders was to accept the empire's trial.

For hundreds of years, people who survived trials can be counted on ten fingers, and they all have serious sequelae.

Song Miao's bullying of Sang Jiuchi is not once or twice. Although Sang Jiuchi is Yin Li's nominal bonder, no one has really locked him with Yin Li.