25

That night, Sang Jiuchi moved into the apartment rented through F001. F001 didn't save any money, and rented a very luxurious apartment with two floors and a large area. Complete furniture and electronic equipment, ready to move in.

As a caring little housekeeper, F001 also personally bought a lot of clothes for Sang Jiuchi online, ranging from battle clothes to pajamas, underwear and socks.

Not long after Sang Jiuchi checked in with the bag, these clothes were delivered to the door one after another, and even F001 couldn't help but praise the interstellar people's business ability.

Sang Jiuchi changed into a set of washed and dried cotton pajamas, walked over to the computer desk and sent a leave of absence note to the academy via e-mail. Only then did he begin to study the world's mecha knowledge.

Different from the last plane, the original owner had a very rigorous theoretical knowledge base and framework in his mind when he passed through.

As a high-dimensional intelligent body born from nothingness, he only needs to integrate the knowledge, and he can easily deduce and evolve the knowledge of the three-dimensional world in his mind, and obtain a high-dimensional knowledge framework.

And the original owner of this plane has no knowledge of mecha except for his imagination. He needs to learn from the very first theory and even words.

The dog tag was long ago thrown by Sang Jiuchi in the corner of the sofa, and the translucent 3D blue computer screen was thrown into the air. Sang Jiuchi quickly learned the knowledge of mechas in this world.

F001 looked at Sang Jiuchi, the old man sitting down, and suddenly had an ominous premonition in his heart: [Master host, are you going to study for another three days? 】

Sang Jiuchi's eyes didn't leave the computer, and the pictures on the computer screen changed rapidly, [Machine manufacturing is more difficult, this time may take longer. 】

F001: [Are you still eating? You still owe me 1500 plane points, this time I have no plane points to credit you. 】

Only then did Sang Jiuchi remember that he still had to eat. He lived in the last plane for a hundred years, and Dai Luolin reminded him every time he ate. Without Dai Luolin by his side now, he even forgot to eat.

Sang Jiuchi smiled bitterly, [I forgot. 】

F001 regained his energy, [This shows my importance. I just spent 3,000 Interstellar Coins to order a luxurious meal for you, and it will be delivered right away. 】

Sang Jiuchi laughed out loud.

3000 Interstellar Coins for a meal, this money is really not earned by you, and it is not lenient at all to spend it.

As soon as F001 finished speaking, the doorbell rang.

In order to show respect for the achievements of F001's labor, Sang Jiuchi specially brought the exquisitely packaged luxury meal to the table and opened it solemnly.

Soon, all of them were dumbfounded.

The sumptuous meal consisted of only a few steaks that didn't look fresh, with a few sticks of dry pasta.

Desserts after dinner were fruits and milkshakes. The fruits were somewhat similar to the ones I saw in my previous plane, but they were very dry.

The milkshake does not have a strong milky fragrance, but has a fishy smell.

Products purchased online are generally not deceived. If they are not deceived, it is already a "luxury meal" for this star.

Sang Jiuchi searched for the original owner's memory again. When he watched the original owner's memory, he only paid attention to the plot, and did not pay attention to these life-related matters. Now he combs his memory carefully, only to find that the impression of food in the original owner's memory is limited to filling his stomach. .