12

A drop of cold sweat dripped from Song Qing's forehead.

He had been stuck with Sang Jiuchi in this virtual room for more than ten minutes.

On the barrage, the audience seemed to see the clue:

[Why hasn't Song Qing transported the marker out, what is he doing? ]

[Song Qing's expression seems to be very solemn, what's going on? Can anyone come out and explain, didn't Song Qing have the upper hand just now? ]

The male commentator said "Huh": "Player No. 100 finally realized that something was wrong and started to fight back. It's just that he can't win yet. Let's see how the audience votes."

The female commentator said: "Song Qing's odds are now 1.2 and Sang Jiuchi's 3.1. The vote ratio of the two is 10:1. It seems that everyone is not optimistic about Sang Jiuchi. Although the odds are very high, buy him. There are still a small number of people. After all, a sign of Sang Jiuchi has been put down in Song Qing's virtual space, but why hasn't Song Qing left?"

Of course Song Qing wanted to leave.

But he couldn't go.

Sang Jiuchi didn't know what he did to block his connection with the outside world.

Song Qing tried everything he could, but he couldn't leave. Unless he is forcibly disconnected, but if that's the case, his computer will go to a blue screen, and Sang Jiuchi can take over all his permissions and invade his room as if he were no one.

He will lose, and lose utterly.

But he never conceded defeat, and he never lost.

So even though he knew that he had fallen into Sang Jiuchi's trap, Song Qing insisted on dodging in embarrassment.

The firewall built by Sang Jiuchi is like a city built by a giant body, which is indestructible.

Sang Jiuchi is the giant monster of this fortress, drawing the ground as a prison to encircle himself, unscrupulously making fun of himself.

How he played with Sang Jiuchi in the past, and now how is Sang Jiuchi playing with him in front of everyone's eyes.

The black worm named Unwilling and Humiliation began to climb up from the bottom of his heart, slowly and heavily entrenched in his heart.

Song Qing looked at the time, the game had just passed 20 minutes.

Song Qing embarrassedly avoided another search, and 22 minutes had passed.

Hold on a little longer, hold on for another 68 minutes and it's all over.

Suddenly, Song Qing heard a low laugh from the opposite side.

Sang Jiuchi stretched over the computer, "I'm bored, stop playing."

Sang Jiuchi said and pressed the Enter key.

Immediately afterwards, the data blocks scattered all around collapsed in an instant, flying towards Song Qing as if alive.

Before he could do anything, these data blocks surrounded him and turned him into a cage.

In Song Qing's room not far away, an accident happened suddenly.

The protective wall outside Song Qing's virtual room collapsed suddenly! There was no response from the people, and the once copper walls and iron walls suddenly turned into rotten and rotten wood!

Strings of viruses viciously gnawed at his firewall, and without the protection of the firewall in the room, it was as if the internal organs were directly exposed to bacteria.