14

"Mr. Dai, the International Association for Science and Technology has issued an economic sanction order against Dai's. Now companies from more than 20 countries in the world have refused to cooperate with our Dai's, and the previously signed projects have also been returned." The secretary was desperate. Looking at the report in his hand, "Dai's stock market has fallen by the limit one after another, and Dai's has evaporated 100 billion in just one week."

After reporting the work, the secretary's voice trembled slightly, "Mr. Dai, let's go on like this..."

Dai Luolin frowned, and he didn't know how long Dai could last.

He stood on the top of the towering building, looking down through the window, and the crowds flowed on the busy street.

For a long time, he gritted his teeth and made a difficult decision, "Tonight will be a shareholders' meeting. I will liquidate foreign assets and cut the plant."

The secretary looked at Dai Luolin in surprise.

Cutting meat to protect oneself is tantamount to drinking poison to quench thirst.

But now there is no other way.

The secretary was very sad. He joined Dai Shi as soon as he graduated. He put too much affection into Dai Shi. He watched Mr. Dai develop Dai Shi to this point step by step. Dai Shi was the owner of many enterprises in China. example.

But now such a leading company is so suppressed by the group of jackals abroad that it can't lift its head.

He is not reconciled, he is sad, and there is too much resentment in his heart. Dai Shi clearly still has so many beautiful visions that have not been realized, how could he have reached such a desperate situation now. Who can save Dai, and how can a miracle happen?

The secretary stuck in his throat, "Okay, I'll contact the shareholders now."

When the secretary was about to leave the room, he was stopped by Dai Luolin, "How's the matter you asked you to investigate?"

The secretary was stunned for a second, remembering that it was about Sang Jiuchi.

I don't know what kind of ecstasy soup Sang Jiuchi poured into Mr. Dai, and Mr. Dai actually did this for him.

First, a computer laboratory was set up for him, and no one was allowed to approach it.

Then they asked people to investigate the black material of Sang Jiuchi.

In the end, it gave up the negotiation meeting with foreign companies and missed the opportunity to fight for the final benefit.

Now that Dai's is on the verge of bankruptcy, Mr. Dai still thinks about Sang Jiuchi.

The secretary was reluctant to come up with the inspection report, "All the sources of black material on the Sang Jiuchi website have been found, and we have already contacted the parties involved."

Dai Luolin: "Tell them that at 8 o'clock tonight at the latest, I want to see their clarification and apology online, or I will send them all to jail."

Although the secretary was reluctant, he still agreed, "Okay, I'll do it right away."

He just opened the door and was about to go out, but he met a tall and straight young man who was as handsome as a mountain.

The secretary froze for a moment.

Sang Jiuchi looked a little anxious. He greeted Dai Luolin from a distance through his secretary's shoulder, "Come on, I said a surprise for you."

The secretary turned his head to look over, and saw that the BOSS, who had a sad face just now, was now looking like a spring breeze.