104

Demon Venerable looked at Qiu Mian several people, and they immediately tightened their bodies and sat on the stone very obediently.

Sang Jiuchi looked at the corpses of demon cultivators all over the ground, "What happened back then?"

The killing intent in the eyes of Demon Venerable was surging, and the other four people shivered and hugged into a group.

Jiang Tong's expression collapsed and his heart roared.

He felt that he was about to die several times today, but now "Brahman" is still testing back and forth on the edge of death.

Almost every question that "Fan Slaughter" asks now is the inverse scale of Demon Venerable.

Seemingly remembering the four of them, "Fan Lu" turned back and gave them a reassuring smile: "This is the place with the strongest spiritual energy, you should cultivate first and leave us alone."

Four people: "..."

The cold wind was blowing, and the four of them were now sitting in the place with the strongest spiritual energy, and they had no desire to cultivate at all.

Seeing that Demon Venerable was unwilling to answer, Sang Jiuchi continued: "It's about my parents, I want to know the truth."

When Sang Jiuchi said this, the Demon Venerable suddenly became discouraged.

Back then, Fan Lu's parents died because of him, and he felt sorry for the child. Since he wanted to know the truth, he should have told him.

However, once he recalled that painful memory, Demon Venerable couldn't help it-a headache. He forcibly brewed for a long time before he made up his mind to tell Sang Jiuchi the truth: "The current demon emperor used to be my spirit beast. Later, the two of us practiced together, and I gradually began to think of him differently."

"I helped him win the position of Demon King, and I also ascended the position of Demon Lord. Later, I canceled the spiritual contract and officially became a dual cultivator with him. After all, the demon clan and the demon cultivator are not the same race. We've been sneaking around all these years."

"For a thousand years, we have been living in peace with each other. Until 20 years ago, the two of us made an appointment to abdicate and then retreated to the mountains to concentrate on cultivation. That's when he suddenly showed his fangs to me. He first took me Make an appointment and sneak someone into the house to kill your parents. By the time I realize something is wrong, it will be too late to go back."

"Your parents died at home, poisoned by his snake. And he stood there with his sword, his face happy. I was furious and fought with him for a few days, but gradually lost the wind. Until the Slaughter Mystery opened. , I finally got a little lower and lost to him. But he didn't kill me, but he didn't know how to throw me into this secret realm. I tried to leave, but this secret realm seemed to recognize it. I, refused to let me go at all, and trapped me in this dense forest."

As he spoke, the ground that had just been slaughtered to a bare and flat bottom suddenly began to grow vigorously upward, and in the blink of an eye, countless vegetation rushed out and changed to what it was before.

The Demon Venerable smiled bitterly, "Huluo Pingyang was bullied by dogs. I was originally in the middle of the tribulation period, and there were several people who were my opponents in the entire cultivation world. But now I am imprisoned in a small space, becoming The nutrients of this dense forest!"

"In just twenty years, my cultivation has dropped from the middle stage of the calamity to the Great Perfection of Integration. In another hundred years, this place will probably become my burial place." Demon Venerable's eyes were full of unwillingness, "I want to Suffering here, that fellow can make trouble outside! Damn!"